Our Manager - Ally McCoist

Ally is not under any pressure just now but if this run of poor results away from home and in cups - M'well apart - continues, it will come to a head and something will have to give. He/his teams cannot continue to under-perform and there not be any consequences.

I love the guy, but we need better football and better results in the longer term.

Ally is not under any pressure just now but if this run of poor results away from home and in cups - M'well apart - continues, it will come to a head and something will have to give. He/his teams cannot continue to under-perform and there not be any consequences.

I love the guy, but we need better football and better results in the longer term.

Like yourself and thousands of other Rangers fans, i love the guy to bits. But Ally IS and should be under pressure just now. Mr Green is not a stupid man and if these performances continue Super will be replaced.

yes people have opions however how long do we suffer ally has no idea how to change a game bring on the donkey kevin kyle playing high balls is not the answer

the fans are doing thier bit charle green is doing is bit time for ally & co to step up to the plate and do their bit

this team is shocking

Completely irrelevant in the context of my post. As I said, everybody is entitled to their opinions on Ally and what is required. I am simply saying he deserves respect as he has dedicated a large part of his life to our club. I never said he deserves (or doesn't deserve) the job.

Really? Like I say I'm tired and had this argument numerous times.

He achieved 2nd place last season despite a 10 point deduction and distractions of administration.

I already know your comeback - " he lost a 15 point lead and got knocked out of Europe." Wasn't a 15 point lead and anything can happen in knockout competitions, was it acceptable - no. Should it be used to beat Ally with now we don't have Europe for 3 years - No.

You won't change your mind, I know, just try and open it a little.

(tu)

People are quick to use those excuses mate, but they forget the fact that A) he built that lead with some very impressive reults ( including a demolition of the taigs. and B) He got knocked out of Europe in some of his FIRST EVER games as a football manager. Also that some of our greatest ever managers have had us pumped out of Europe before the group stages too.

No.

Progression takes time and patience, however slating a legend, who was the one and only one, that single handily defended our club, when Whyte fucked off, I will not accept.

QJ

Jim, every one of your posts have been spot on mate. post more often :)

I agree with this mate, but if half this site gets its way and Ally walked, he wont have a longer term to get those better results

Rome wasn't built in a day :)

If u are correct - who's to blame?

craig whyte for causing the destruction of the team we had.

We no longer have anywhere close to the strength in depth that it takes to make these first team players fear for their position.

after all the shite we have had to deal with this last year iam just happy we are still here

ffs get aff ally,s back he,s got enough shite to deal with without his supporters putting the

boot in as well i wiv had some shite results but ffs at least wait until the end of the season

things are shite just now but we will still win div 3 so support your team and your manager

united we stand no surrender

We'll never progress as a club again if we're just happy to still be here.

I think the problem lies in our megre squad. Theres a few of them who know they'll be picked regardless.

They have no fear of being dropped. And we seem to play worse when Blacks playing.

We've got a decent size squad for where we're playing. Sorry but I think the 'small squad' thing is an excuse. We've lost key players to injuries, which has been unlucky. Fact is though, Ally has options which he doesn't appear to want to use.

I think even if we didint get promoted this year most of you would still be saying ally and his coaching staff are the men for the job.If we are not top of the league by christmas and performances dont improve then they need to go.I want to know what the fuck these players are doing for training cos there a fucking let down

I think even if we didint get promoted this year most of you would still be saying ally and his coaching staff are the men for the job.If we are not top of the league by christmas and performances dont improve then they need to go.I want to know what the fuck these players are doing for training cos there a fucking let down

What if we are top of the come 1st Jan league but performances away still have not improved?

The way its going jusy now i would not be surprised if we didnt pick up our first away win at our second home Hampden Park

after all the shite we have had to deal with this last year iam just happy we are still here

ffs get aff ally,s back he,s got enough shite to deal with without his supporters putting the

boot in as well i wiv had some shite results but ffs at least wait until the end of the season

things are shite just now but we will still win div 3 so support your team and your manager

united we stand no surrender

You say hes got enough shite to deal with?what shite does he have to deal with?he needs to deal with the fucking squad and get them beating part time players,and you also think we shouldent voice our opinion until the end of the season.fucking hell,Have you even watched a game this year im guessing you havent!

More sensationalist pish.

Why do some on RM have to lie to make a point?

If Ally failed to get us promoted then i would spin on a dime and back the moves to have him removed.

Untill that seems like a realistic possibility then he has my full backing.

What if we are top of the come 1st Jan league but performances away still have not improved?

The way its going jusy now i would not be surprised if we didnt pick up our first away win at our second home Hampden Park

For me personally performances must improve and its a joke we havent won an away game yet,and even at ibrox we give away stupid fucking head starts its not good enough.I know alot of the players for the other teams are men that work and shit during the day,but most of the time our players are the 1s that look like partimers.

WTF you talking about

Have you seen anyone say they would accept no promotion? Why would you think people would back Ally if he couldn't get us promoted out of SFL 3? You lied. Simple. Unless you have proof that someone, just 1, said anything like that.

Have you seen anyone say they would accept no promotion? Why would you think people would back Ally if he couldn't get us promoted out of SFL 3? You lied. Simple. Unless you have proof that someone, just 1, said anything like that.

I said i think!!!thats what i think You liar. because we have been fucking shit all season apart from motherwell,and i know ally has done us proud and all that throughout all that has happened.But we are playing fucking shit and cant beat partimers.We better start fucking winning games then otherwise we wont be getting fucking promoted,Now stop talking shite you lying cunt!

I said i think!!!thats what i think You liar. because we have been fucking shit all season apart from motherwell,and i know ally has done us proud and all that throughout all that has happened.But we are playing fucking shit and cant beat partimers.We better start fucking winning games then otherwise we wont be getting fucking promoted,Now stop talking shite you lying cunt!

:matron:

What would make you THINK that? Coz some of us don't want him sacked right now because it will just destabilise our club.

We will get promoted. Calm Down!