50k tickets sold for the original Glasgow derby.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't know that (tu) ............but that could put people off going to a game, not sitting beside who they are going with.

That's why we all need to keep urging folk to buy early, not late.

I buy early so I can get an end-seat with plenty of leg room, and the view I want.

Didn't know that (tu) ............but that could put people off going to a game, not sitting beside who they are going with.

Also, if you didn't know you could choose your seat online, Ed, "View Stadium Plan" is one of the best online games around. :D

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx

I'm sooooo excited! My brother in law can't make it today, so he has very kindly given me his season ticket so he doesn't leave an empty seat!!! So I get to go to my first Rangers game with my hubby and son! YIPPEEEEE!!!! They have told me to be prepared for the noise....BRING IT ON!!!!!!

Gutted I can't be there. Hope to fuck we win this game, after last time out. I expect a backlash from the players!!!

Enjoy the game Bears!!! :praise:

BTW, I've heard from a QP fan who claims to be in the know, that the New Year Hampden game will be on the telly. No idea what station, or if it's getting moved. If I hear any more, I'll let you know! (tu)