50k tickets sold for the original Glasgow derby.

taking my son as usual but also my daughter this time,her nose has been getting the better of her with me and my son constantly talking about the games and crowds this season.

shes now looking forward to saturday with it almost sold out and she has her pink rangers scarf also :thumbup::uk: :uk:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any update on the latest number? pumped for this one, have missed it over the international break.

Call me sad but just went onto the on line ticket purchase site and counted the empty seats

Govan 75

Broomie 88

Copland 73

Govan/Copland corner 86

Enclosure 186

Main and Club deck got too difficult but estimate is 1100 over both.

This suggests only 1600 unsold, although assumes the away section sold out and that all ST holders turn up.

Call me sad but just went onto the on line ticket purchase site and counted the empty seats

Govan 75

Broomie 88

Copland 73

Govan/Copland corner 86

Enclosure 186

This suggests only 1600 unsold, although assumes the away section sold out and that all ST holders turn up.

do you have a burd?

Govan 75

Broomie 88

Copland 73

Govan/Copland corner 86

Enclosure 186

Sad.

:000000082: Only joking mate.

How do they continually have single seats left.............surely with planning with the use of computers, instead of just saying ok two together here and not planning as to the prospect that single seats are going to appear.

Folk can pick their seats on line, so will leave gaps so they potentially don't have anyone next to them.