50k tickets sold for the original Glasgow derby.

Brilliant :clap:

Although I'm surprised this or the mhanks match wasnt shifted to Sunday.

They KO at 12.30 in Paisley meaning around 2.15 - 2.30 there will be a few thousand of them in around Glasgow heading home as 10's of thousands of bears descend upon Ibrox, with none of the police presence usually associated with a Rangers v Ceptic match.

But hey-ho .... Saturday at 3 - The way football should be :clap:

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This reminds me. I gotta put my ST on secondary ticketing for the game. :anguish: So fuckin gutted.

A world record figure of 49,118 for a fourth tier league game packed in to see East Stirlingshire beaten 5-1 on August 18. Looks like you're going to beat my only World Record aswell :D

Imagine the attendance was 49,119 all because you sold your seat for the day :lol:

You'd be remembered as the man who made the new World Record possible :praise:!!!

Back in mid-1872, Queens Park refused to play the recently formed boys club that was Rangers. Correctly, they pointed out we had no ground of our own and did not even possess a football. The Spiders rectified the latter point by selling us a second hand ball for 7 shillings and 6 pence(37.5p), but still refused to take up our invitation for a match.

They had no money, no kits, not even a ball! :7325:

Back in mid-1872, Queens Park refused to play the recently formed boys club that was Rangers. Correctly, they pointed out we had no ground of our own and did not even possess a football. The Spiders rectified the latter point by selling us a second hand ball for 7 shillings and 6 pence(37.5p), but still refused to take up our invitation for a match.

Robbin bastards - Sports Direct do them for 5 pence

:ohmy:

We should burst one of their balls on Saturday, in fact if when they are worming-up and a ball comes into BF (as normal) I am not giving it back until I get 37.5p. :angry:

What do you think the chances are of picking up a ticket around 2:45 on the day? I'm working so I've given my season ticket to my dad but I'm hoping to get away early if we're quiet and buy a ticket.

Will the ticket office be packed at that time?

Boyco................

Sorry. Getting carried away now.

What do you think the chances are of picking up a ticket around 2:45 on the day? I'm working so I've given my season ticket to my dad but I'm hoping to get away early if we're quiet and buy a ticket.

Will the ticket office be packed at that time?

15 mins before KO? Not impossible but highly unlikely mate. Fans selling spares outside the ground might be a better option but if demand is high as it seems to be they might be few and far between.