50k tickets sold for the original Glasgow derby.

What do you think the chances are of picking up a ticket around 2:45 on the day? I'm working so I've given my season ticket to my dad but I'm hoping to get away early if we're quiet and buy a ticket.

Will the ticket office be packed at that time?

Agree with tooblue.

Could you not phone your dad as soon as you know you can get away, then he can get it for you and wait for you?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think the chances are of picking up a ticket around 2:45 on the day? I'm working so I've given my season ticket to my dad but I'm hoping to get away early if we're quiet and buy a ticket.

Will the ticket office be packed at that time?

no problem at all - always tons of tickets, even for the latecomers - youd be better off getting one outside though to avoid the queue

on a personal level I'm really looking forward to this - had to miss the Montrose game for stoopid work so feels like ages. There's also a really irritating bunch of older alleged Queen's Park fans that drink in my local I really want to get it right round. I say alleged as all these old pricks ever talk about is Rangers or, more accurately "not Rangers", Sevco, Newco, etc - honestly, worse than tims this lot. I've never said a word yet, been waiting for this to come around......don't let me down lads!

no problem at all - always tons of tickets, even for the latecomers - youd be better off getting one outside though to avoid the queue

Who are you and why ? say this

Sometimes most of the time when you support the worlds most successful team it can be difficult to buy a ticket because they are popular and they sell out. Like sell out saturday. sniff sniff

Will be at the Vancouver Rangers Supporters Club before 7 am, Baileys and Coffee in hand and ready to watch this seasons auld Firm getting it on. How long before the next real Glasgow derby against Partick Thistle? Never understood why games against those scum from Dublin were called Derby's.

Who are you and why ? say this

Sometimes most of the time when you support the worlds most successful team it can be difficult to buy a ticket because they are popular and they sell out. Like sell out saturday. sniff sniff

We've hardly sold out a game for years, there have even been loads of tickets for tarrier games outside over last few seasons.

Back in mid-1872, Queens Park refused to play the recently formed boys club that was Rangers. Correctly, they pointed out we had no ground of our own and did not even possess a football. The Spiders rectified the latter point by selling us a second hand ball for 7 shillings and 6 pence(37.5p), but still refused to take up our invitation for a match.

well lets welcome the spiders to ibrox and send them home with a burst ball.lol me and my two mate's are up in the gods for this one... and am just about to jump on to a bookies site and look for a decent bet for this game :pipe:

Agree with tooblue.

Could you not phone your dad as soon as you know you can get away, then he can get it for you and wait for you?

He gets a supporters bus in so won't be in till about 2:45 to be honest.

I'm hoping I will get told if I can get away before 1:30 and then I can maybe just buy one online and pick it up. Worst case scenario ill still head in and chance my arm to pick one up outside.