Would like to see the real rangs club badger on the shirts

ILoveRangersFC

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yous know wit if yous don't think am a rangers fan go on ma facebook or twitter (Facebook Ross murray ) twitter (rossMurrayRFC

The ipad corrected it thinking a was try a write badger awrite so aw yous go away a wis born a rangers fan a don't have Tay argue way yous !

Ok!

The iPad corrected what you were typing in the OP, yet didn't correct any of this abortion of a post?

You must have one of those "special" iPads that doesn't do English.

I liked the badge we had about 20 years ago 1990 - 95. It had the RFC but also a scroll around the top with the name on Rangers Football Club. In this era with TV and replica strip sales, I think it better to have the name on the top.

http://historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers-change-kits.html

Naw it was just a mistake a made my language is scottish a just don't like get called one 'taig' .. 'Tim' or anything associated way that horrible club I love glasgow rangers football club .... And yes if yous like yous may call me badger but ma real names ross if you want Tay call me that :D

Yous know wit if yous don't think am a rangers fan go on ma facebook or twitter (Facebook Ross murray ) twitter (rossMurrayRFC

The ipad corrected it thinking a was try a write badger awrite so aw yous go away a wis born a rangers fan a don't have Tay argue way yous !

clearly your iPad doesn't correct the above language but corrects rangers to ranges and badges to badgers. Predictive text on a Sony Xperia must be better than the apple equivalent

Naw it was just a mistake a made my language is scottish a just don't like get called one 'taig' .. 'Tim' or anything associated way that horrible club I love glasgow rangers football club .... And yes if yous like yous may call me badger but ma real names ross if you want Tay call me that :D

Most infuriating "word" Glaswegians use.

Most infuriating "word" Glaswegians use.

Language changes with usage over time. The concept of differentiating a singular "you" from a plural form by adding an s is not that ridiculous.

Of course, were I in a pub in Glasgow and some chap addressed me as "yous" when I was alone I would be quick to point out his grammatical error

clearly your iPad doesn't correct the above language but corrects rangers to ranges and badges to badgers. Predictive text on a Sony Xperia must be better than the apple equivalent

Must just be his iPad that has dodgy software eh coz my iPhone manages badges and Rangers just fine........

pff, I try to stay away from correcting people's grammar, but people with no basic grasp of language should really stick to having conversations about their interests rather than subjecting us to drivel.

This may be the most elitist sentence I've ever concocted, but I'm standing by it.

Your language is Scottish ?

Well that explains it, being as there isn't a Scottish language. There's Scottish Gaelic, but that's different.

I'll tell you what Ross, why don't you go and find out how to speak "your" language first, then come back and tell us what you mean.

I had no read opinion on the rangs badger before this thread, but now, after reading this, I really care for that little subterranean dwelling blue fellow, and think it is worth exploring the idea of him being on the shirt.