Ian Black

SteveJ

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So when your sitting at home not working because you cant be arsed, you go to the social to sign on so the money you get is a tiny bit of money that came from the same player you abused in the first place, the tax payers money

So when your sitting at home not working because you cant be arsed, you go to the social to sign on so the money you get is a tiny bit of money that came from the same player you abused in the first place, the tax payers money

i was on here after he done it the last time and said my bit i have not been on rm that much although i have been following rm for a long time so people were suspect of me i.e

that i was a tim till manticore told me that new posters should not be to contraversial on such topic,s and i respected him and will always respect my fellow supporters who are entitled

to have there say without having to listen to this type of shite i wil lalways support the team through good times and bad i made my comment on here i have never booed the team or any rangers player if i have apoint to make i will say it here i never seen the game today so i will not comment on what was said or done but if ian black is doing what people are

saying then some fans will turn against him in the mean time i will support my team and respect other supporters veiws yes you can disagree but don,t come away with your pish

about people who maybe unemployed who pat there money to support there team who in turn pay,s the players wages just remember if it was not for the same fans you are having

a go at and there support we might not be having the attendances we are getting long winded but ffs take the point.

I understand both sides of the argument to be fair.

On one hand, Black is probably frustrated at his own performances and the lack of protection that he is getting from the referees can't be helping and on the other hand the fans are getting frustrated that a highly paid player, who was disliked by a lot of them prior to joining us, isn't meeting the standards that they feel he is capable of.

i was on here after he done it the last time and said my bit i have not been on rm that much although i have been following rm for a long time so people were suspect of me i.e

that i was a tim till manticore told me that new posters should not be to contraversial on such topic,s and i respected him and will always respect my fellow supporters who are entitled

to have there say without having to listen to this type of shite i wil lalways support the team through good times and bad i made my comment on here i have never booed the team or any rangers player if i have apoint to make i will say it here i never seen the game today so i will not comment on what was said or done but if ian black is doing what people are

saying then some fans will turn against him in the mean time i will support my team and respect other supporters veiws yes you can disagree but don,t come away with your pish

about people who maybe unemployed who pat there money to support there team who in turn pay,s the players wages just remember if it was not for the same fans you are having

a go at and there support we might not be having the attendances we are getting long winded but ffs take the point.

Longest. Sentence. Ever.

Just Back from the pub after being at the game, Black needs kicked out the club asap. Never ever ever rangers class. The boy had 2 attempts at that corner. Both were shocking so we let him no nothing wrong with that. He shouldn't of reacted how he did...Hes a Ranger now these below par perfomances are not acceptable from him or anyone else, They weren't before, they aren't now, they won't be in future. We should demand the best performances every week. Us Rangers fans have standard's that should always remain the same, no matter who or what age the players are.. If players can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen!

WATP

The guy was vilified at Ibrox before he came here. That won't disappear overnight, and if you're giving lip to the guy, you better be ready to take it back.

Guys that are prepared to answer back and stand up for themselves will always be welcome in the Rangers jersey as far as I'm concerned.

The guy was vilified at Ibrox before he came here. That won't disappear overnight, and if you're giving lip to the guy, you better be ready to take it back.

Well said mate

Guys that are prepared to answer back and stand up for themselves will always be welcome in the Rangers jersey as far as I'm concerned.

Well said mate

Well said.

Does the fact we pay these guys' big wages not somewhat change the whole 'give it, take it back' idea?

If it's incredibly personal abuse fair enough, if it's as simple as saying his corners are shite then Black should really keep his mouth shut.

Not at all to be honest, we were 1-0 and cruising basically, Clyde weren't a threat at all, the guy puts in a bit of a shit corner and gets stick for it, there were players who done worse in the game. Big Emilson messed about with the ball in defence and got it took off him that's worse than a bad corner kick, Perry had a few loose passes during the game also, Hutton was non existent in the game i almost forgot he was playing, but Black seemed to get the brunt of it when he was actually half decent.

Wasn't at game today but players like Black wouldn't be at the club if it wasn't for the fans backing/money.

For me personally, he has been pish this season, but is a target for bully boy tacticts from opposition.

He, like any other have to prove themselves to the fans, dedication is what the fans want, not gratitude.

Still think he could become a top player, but change in attitude is maybe needed.

Wasn't at game today but players like Black wouldn't be at the club if it wasn't for the fans backing/money.

For me personally, he has been pish this season, but is a target for bully boy tacticts from opposition.

He, like any other have to prove themselves to the fans, dedication is what the fans want, not gratitude.

Still think he could become a top player, but change in attitude is maybe needed.

What was his reaction?

We wouldn't have a team if it wasn't like the likes of Black etc coming to our club though would it? I think people forget the step down the leagues they took to come to Rangers.