The Proudest Moment of My life - Wednesday night vs Inverness!

Dunny_01

My Wee boy is to be the Mascot Vs Inverness on Wednesday night !

All my life i have dreamt of being a Rangers mascot, Walking out with the Rangers captain, and they dreams have totally came true, as Its better watching my own son fufilling that dream.

I thought taking a penalty at half time and scoring the best ever penalty seen at Ibrox a couple year ago Vs Hearts at half time, was the best moment of my life, I think Wednesday will overtake that hands down !!

So proud, and I just hope their will be a massive Rangers support thier ( ive bought half the stadium for all my family anyhow haha ) and give R M's own wee yin a big cheer !!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ill give him a shout (tu)

I hope he doesnt fall over right enough that would be a brass neck.

and if he tripped up big Lee and they all fell over knocking other players down and causing injury to them.

If this happened and the game had to be cancelled

That would not be a good thing.

I sure this wont happen and things will go well and you will be very proud though.... at least I hope so. (tu) .

I was proud as punch when my boy did it. Was selected twice through young supporters club. Got osasuna and walked out with ceullar then puyol against barca. Lucky boy and major lump in the throat for dad. Have the pics on his bedroom wall. I missed the start of both games though as you have to go to collect them but worth it big time. The kids take it in their stride, it's the parents who do the crying lol

Mind I was on the pitch at half-time in the win over Anothorsis Famagusta due to a competition win, what a moment. Champions League night of all! :drool:

The wee man will love it every minute of it, no better feeling.

Congrats :)

I remember your thread asking for tips for your penalty :lol:

The tips worked ! A master blaster curler in the top corner !! Proof can be found on You tube haha

BUt all you bassas booed me out the Stadium as they said Dunny fae Coatbridge !! ! Im fae Dennistoun but stay in Coatbridge !!!!!!!

My Wee boy is to be the Mascot Vs Inverness on Wednesday night !

All my life i have dreamt of being a Rangers mascot, Walking out with the Rangers captain, and they dreams have totally came true, as Its better watching my own son fufilling that dream.

I thought taking a penalty at half time and scoring the best ever penalty seen at Ibrox a couple year ago Vs Hearts at half time, was the best moment of my life, I think Wednesday will overtake that hands down !!

So proud, and I just hope their will be a massive Rangers support thier ( ive bought half the stadium for all my family anyhow haha ) and give R M's own wee yin a big cheer !!

I hope you enjoy the occasion. My daughter was mascot for the game against Peterhead (Boyd debut and hat trick). She was also lucky enough to be one of kids chosen to go out with the players against Sporting Lisbon. She went out with Davie Weir. Have to say the first one was the best and the framed photo is proudly on the wall.

Fantastic for young Dunny and your family . Tell him to do the fake handshake to one of the ict players , offer his hand out ....................wait for player to do same ,then hand upto his nose waving .( remember the kid that done it in the tunnel to Gerrard )

Mate got to say I'm dead happy the wee man is getting to do this. It's gonna be brilliant for him. I'm chuffed to bits for you too because your gonna be proud as punch when he walks out onto that pitch. Can't wait to see this.

I feel I'm going to have to get involved in your talk of penalties though. I seem to remember your penalty differently from you. I think although it went in it was piss poor and you were a wee bit lucky. Just my opinion though which can be wrong sometimes. Well when I say sometimes I mean once.

Mate got to say I'm dead happy the wee man is getting to do this. It's gonna be brilliant for him. I'm chuffed to bits for you too because your gonna be proud as punch when he walks out onto that pitch. Can't wait to see this.

I feel I'm going to have to get involved in your talk of penalties though. I seem to remember your penalty differently from you. I think although it went in it was piss poor and you were a wee bit lucky. Just my opinion though which can be wrong sometimes. Well when I say sometimes I mean once.

Cheers big man!!!! gony be superb ur thinkin of stewarts penalty!! do u need evidence on here?? haha