so how did you find sunny Stenhousemuir

topgoalie

What a brilliant place this is?,well give me your opinions,salt of the earth old Stenhousemuir,fckn hate the word Stenny,whit a bluenose toon,bouncing,told me some of the pubs couldnt cope,always a BRILLIANT reception,in this neck of the woods,obviously ive had a few,but its not often that the worlds most succesful team comes to town,and made a few auld guys happy,i gave up my ticket to auld Wullie s.,who has not seen Rangers for years,enough said....

Have you been drinking turps in the Plough :pipe:

Is that what they serve now,remember when that was a pub,that was my local for years,briilliant times in there,remember Blackie having his stag do in there,with Craigie Levien etc,,and for the older guys, the whole Hearts squad,Robbo etc,just as they lost the leauge in the last day at Dundee,not the same day,but brilliant times,remember George Mc Neill speech in there for Blackie was superb,and i met my wife in there,last time i was in it was for Crawfs wedding do,he got married in london but wanted all the guys together,Blackie couldnt make it because we were getting humped of Wales and Belguim,fck it thats the plough for you...

Stenny is wonderful.................Stenny is fab............Stenny is a delight............Stenny is scrumptious.............Stenny is the sunshine of your life, but most of all Stenny is such a stupendous name for a town................Long live Stenny Ya Bass :7325:

In comparison to what?

The vast majority of urban scotland is just as bad, if not worse.

Our bus drove through and parked in Larbert and that looked decent compared to down where the ground was and where the shops n that were.

People takin the nip cause we don't all worship Stenny :lol:

That walk from the bus to the ground :anguish:

Looked a dive to be fair.

I stay in Stenhousemuir, it not a bad wee place really.

I met up with guys who were through from Clarkston for the game, and they said the bus was parked far away too.

That is a shame, as there is a bit of waste ground at the back of the park that is used for when the shows/fair come every year, but also used to get used for transport for away teams a few years ago.

Can't understand why they don't use it anymore, it more than ideal.

There is a nice wee shopping centre across the road from the park, and there are a few bars locally that are good rangers bars, ideal for the occasion.

From what I saw, the polis were friendly, if not totally OTT with their numbers. Can't understand this heavy handed police visibility at gers away games, nobody is at games to ruck, just a couple beers, enjoy the game then go home.

Never saw that kind of visibility in my town before.

Boys we met had a good day, and are by all means enjoying going round the country visiting these smaller towns and clubs.

I'm sure there are worse, and also better places to go.

Hows the head today :7325:

Hows the head today :7325:

fckn pickled mate,cannae believe some of the shite i spouted last night,thats me away to watch any obscure programme on the tv wishing the day away,i've had enough thats me off the drink.....

till next week lol.