Rangers Tax Case Undeleted

bluepeter

As you may know, the rangerstaxcase site was deleted in an attempt to hide the lies and smears about our club. Well, thanks to Google cache around 90% of the site is available and searchable here: http://www.failedrangerstaxcase.com/

Also on a pdf here: http://www30.zippyshare.com/v/4038964/file.html

Things I'd like to see before I die:

The reaction of he/she/it hiding behind RTC when they read the outcome. That would be fucking priceless.

That is all.

Gaz did you see his posts just after we won the case?

The daft bheast in a blind panic to beat others to the decision posted up that we lost, made a right cunt of it in his desperate bid to be the first to tell the world that HMRC had won the BTC.

He then got put straight on the decision wae a few bheggars ha ha ha

And as we all know the rest is history, a quick message on his failed blog and then deleted everything on there.

I wouldn't know what to search for. could some one post some of the comments up, especially when they found out.

i've only ever read one comment, and it was about half an hour ago, were there still saying we still cheated and the tax case proves that? :lol:

This week has seen strident denials from David Murray that Rangers have done anything wrong in paying 83

employees through the Murray Group Management Remuneration Trust (MGMRT). According to Murray: “No rules

were breached or circumvented, and I reject and resent any suggestion that anything was done which amounted to

cheating.” This blog-post will provide an illustrative example that demonstrates just how absurdly untrue Murray‟s

claim really is.

What a fucking balloon :lol:

This week has seen strident denials from David Murray that Rangers have done anything wrong in paying 83

employees through the Murray Group Management Remuneration Trust (MGMRT). According to Murray: “No rules

were breached or circumvented, and I reject and resent any suggestion that anything was done which amounted to

cheating.” This blog-post will provide an illustrative example that demonstrates just how absurdly untrue Murray‟s

claim really is.

What a fucking balloon :lol:

Theses are the same people who deny going bust in 1994 probably. These are the same people who deny Jim Torbett was a pedophile and their greatest ever manager knew about it and said nothing.

Gaz did you see his posts just after we won the case?

The daft bheast in a blind panic to beat others to the decision posted up that we lost, made a right cunt of it in his desperate bid to be the first to tell the world that HMRC had won the BTC.

He then got put straight on the decision wae a few bheggars ha ha ha

And as we all know the rest is history, a quick message on his failed blog and then deleted everything on there.

I was blocked by the page a good while ago. I think I said it was a "sad, hate-filled, bitter page" and it was retweeted by the RST. They didn't like it and I was blocked straight away. :lol:

But I heard a few things about him saying "the last laugh is still to come", etc. :lol:

I've got a guy on Facebook as well that I know through a friend, constantly posting hate-filled spiel about us so we always end up in arguments, and when the case result came out he posted a few similar things and blocked me from putting comments on his status. I didn't even know you could do that :lol:? So I just had a chuckle and sent him for a delete, haha.

I was blocked by the page a good while ago. I think I said it was a "sad, hate-filled, bitter page" and it was retweeted by the RST. They didn't like it and I was blocked straight away. :lol:

But I heard a few things about him saying "the last laugh is still to come", etc. :lol:

I've got a guy on Facebook as well that I know through a friend, constantly posting hate-filled spiel about us so we always end up in arguments, and when the case result came out he posted a few similar things and blocked me from putting comments on his status. I didn't even know you could do that :lol:? So I just had a chuckle and sent him for a delete, haha.

I've never been on the blog, a mate sent me a screen shot yesterday of he tweets, he/she/it made a complete cunt of it an at exactly the one time he should have got it right lol

Just got an email from a mate who says that between Friday and Tuesday Phil Gilivan (to give him is proper birth name) and Rangers Tax Case had 420 tweets in 5 days (84 per day average).

In the last 2 days, between them, they have only had 13 tweets, only 5 of which is related in any form of manner to Rangers. :000000082:

GIRUY the pair o ye (tu)

Things I'd like to see before I die:

The reaction of he/she/it hiding behind RTC when they read the outcome. That would be fucking priceless.

That is all.

It would be like watching someone just find out they had run over their dog they had owned since birth.
I was going to write baby instead of dog, thought that might be a bit harsh though

HEY! Not all Lawyers are dodgy!

The ones that represented us in the FTTT certainly are not and neither are the ones who support this fine club!

I would not trust ANY LAWYER who writes on the RTC blog or whatever it is or who claims to provide random thoughts about Scots Law but they really are all about Rangers and the person writing them is a disgraced member of the profession that no self respecting Lawyer would have anything to do with.

Proper Decent Lawyers do not have the time for this shite as they are busy representing their clients!

HEY! Not all Lawyers are dodgy!

The ones that represented us in the FTTT certainly are not and neither are the ones who support this fine club!

I would not trust ANY LAWYER who writes on the RTC blog or whatever it is or who claims to provide random thoughts about Scots Law but they really are all about Rangers and the person writing them is a disgraced member of the profession that no self respecting Lawyer would have anything to do with.

Proper Decent Lawyers do not have the time for this shite as they are busy representing their clients!

There are 2 lawyers that definitely ain't dodgy, Ken Mure QC and S A Rae.

As you may know, the rangerstaxcase site was deleted in an attempt to hide the lies and smears about our club. Well, thanks to Google cache around 90% of the site is available and searchable here: http://www.failedrangerstaxcase.com/

Also on a pdf here: http://www30.zippysh...38964/file.html

Thank you for that. They will be wearing Brown Cords for a few weeks --just in case, you know.

Message for Mconnville/Leinster and whoever runs this:

When we catch up with you we will torture yous, you will cry like little bitches, when your going to court we will stand outside and inside, when your sleeping in your cell at night please feel scared because guess what? Everyone knows someone and I'm going to love watching your downfall!