Mike Ashley

stuart54

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we need all the money we can get but I hate the thought of our magnificent home being linked to such a tacky down-market company that deals in cheap shite.

It's a sign of how poorly Scottish football is regarded if this is the best we can attract.

tbf mcewans lager and the likes are high calibre drinks for the top end of the market

I don't know where I stand with this at the minute. I think finance is something we need to be as prudent as possible with and this would net us the money, but it just feels wrong in my gut.

We've had all and sundry trying to take whatever they can off us for far too long and this would feel just the same.........

On the Fence Loyal.

I for one are not opposed to the idea. It will generate a great deal of money that we would have to do nothing for (depending on figures). I will always call it Ibrox but if some corprate big wig wants to give us say 5m a year to put a name that only TV will use then thats fine with me. we need to look at this long term now and get the money i so when we do go back where we belong we blow the rest out the water.