Stirling Albion ar**holes fans

markybear

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you mean lets insult Rangers during their 140 year old celebrations.

Not looking for a Love in but they and a lot of Scottish football fans have been drip fed and groomed in to believing the shit from Taigsville.

I am quickly losing all respect for a lot of Clubs in Scotland .

It has caused a massive fault within our gamw all done by the media and Rangers haters.

Why do you even have respect for any other club to start with?

Rangers only.

I could make the point that any club's supporters who can't appreciate the sense of occasion they were privileged to witness today aren't cut out for football either ... they just made a fool of themselves

Would Rangers play their part if Celtic celebrated an anniversary during an Old Firm match?

I heard that when we played them away a lot of tims from the surrounding areas (Contron?) turned up to start on our fans and they ended up getting a sore one, heard it was bad with people getting glassed and everything.

I spotted the pathetic display from the Club Deck, and was delighted no-one batted an eyelid at it. The day belonged only to the Rangers family.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was some of the gypsies, tramps and thieves from the East, who were behind this.

Why do you even have respect for any other club to start with?

Rangers only.

When youv been following Rangers as long as I have it is really sad to see other clubs act towards us tje way tjey have.

We along with that other lot have propped up Scottish Football for longer than I can remember.

To see the Civil War and trouble within the game is quite poor.

When is the Anti Rangers propeganda attacks going to end ? Or are they just gonna go on indefenately.

I think Strathclydes finest need to get a grip pf who and what they allow in to our Stadium.

Some of the symbols are vile

I thought the idea behind what sounds like a poor display was quite good. I love football banter and we as rangers fans are bloody good at it so why on earth some folk can't take it back baffles me. I remember having a little giggle at celtics response to our rangers til we die chant last season....it's all part of the game and long may it continue!

I thought the idea behind what sounds like a poor display was quite good. I love football banter and we as rangers fans are bloody good at it so why on earth some folk can't take it back baffles me. I remember having a little giggle at celtics response to our rangers til we die chant last season....it's all part of the game and long may it continue!

You giggled?

I'm sure you were also in fits of laughter when they sang "Liquidation" to the tune of the bouncy.

Too many , too easily offended.

This keeps up we'll be like bloody germans..... no sense of humour... we don't want that.

Had we got the 'vote' on whether to send down sceptic... I'd have voted yes....no danger about that.

We can't go around like children expecting every other footy team to be like us or be on our side... like someone else stated.... man-up ! Much the same as when someone on here offers up something you may not agree with... try debating the point instead of acting like kiddies in the play-ground by name-calling, what IS that about ?

So a wee diddy team's fans tried annoying you, WHY even write about it ? Ignore it.

They don't become an instant enemy cos' they hurt your feelings...... it wasn't these guys who wanted and STILL want us losing titles and more if they can get away with it etc, no that'd be sceptic the same b@sturds that some on here see nothing Wrong with in going along to their midden instead of boycotting it.

Opinions eh ? lol