Stirling Albion ar**holes fans

markybear

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

had a nose on kiddyfiddle street and a bheast claiming he's in pic

I just don't get the tramps, why go to a game at your most hated ground when your team isn't even playing? I've no desire to ever step foot in Porkhead even when we play them. They're a strange lot

I just don't get the tramps, why go to a game at your most hated ground when your team isn't even playing? I've no desire to ever step foot in Porkhead even when we play them. They're a strange lot

Even worse is that the tims were playing killie on the same day.

Maybe it hits a nerve, but only if you let it. Considering the whole of Scottsh, nee world football has been talking about us, it was there chance to make a joke.

Not a very original one mind you, but it was only a joke.

Who's to say that they wouldn't have done it to any other team BTW?

Who cares? Why on earth would you expect opposition fans to not take the piss? It's football.

At least it was wittier than anything the scum would have come up with.

My thoughts exactly, football fans try and get under each others skin, this didn't bother me but obviously it did some.

A well.

N/S

I see the "turn the other cheek brigade" seem ok with this even happy to have the "banter", some even posting they'd leave football if it disappeared. Not for me. If cunts want to go toe to toe with our support then they should expect the consequences.

Fuck their banter, 2012 has made me rather humourless when it comes to non bears.

By the by, in no way is this banter, it's shear, unadulterated hatred for all things rangers.

I see the "turn the other cheek brigade" seem ok with this even happy to have the "banter", some even posting they'd leave football if it disappeared. Not for me. If cunts want to go toe to toe with our support then they should expect the consequences.

Fuck their banter, 2012 has made me rather humourless when it comes to non bears.

By the by, in no way is this banter, it's shear, unadulterated hatred for all things rangers.

Are you being serious?

Deadly

I'd rather us have no friends than ones that smirk behind our back.

Think you're taking this a bit too serious mate. Even if it wasn't a joke or wind up it still wasn't offensive unless you're easily offended.

We were directing a few a few songs in their direction but but I'm sure they aren't sitting raging about it 30 hours after the game.

I'd be pretty disappointed if we were the opponents at an away ground on an occasion like todays and we didn't try to take the piss.

Probably the last time they will ever feel important :D

This (tu)

Unbelievable how raging some people are about this. A few diddy fans (possibly tarrier diddy fans) print out a few letters on A4 paper to try to wind us up, and you let them? Laugh at their pathetic attempt and leave it at that.

We're in serious danger of becoming perma-offended here. Pick your battles, this really isn't one of them.