Half season ticket - question

Thommo

My mate and I are thinking of buying a half season ticket rather than buying individual tickets which we have been doing since the season started. We usually go for the same seats in BF1 row P, meaning that obviously someone doesn't have a ST there. However, when I go on the ticket website to buy a half ST, it doesn't let you pick BF1, or even BF2 for that matter.

Is there any reason why you can't buy a half ST in BF1 when there are obviously plenty of the same seats which are always available to buy for home games? Wouldn't it make more sense to allow someone to buy a ST there rather than having to always buy individually?

Hopefully that doesn't sound too confusing. :lol:

Thanks in advance. :)

season ticket holders can sell their seat back for games so you might be getting seats from people who cant make the games and have sold their seat back

Well to be honest we've sat in these seats for majority of the games this season so I doubt that is the case mate

season ticket holders can sell their seat back for games so you might be getting seats from people who cant make the games and have sold their seat back

The seats we usually go for seem to be available for every home game though mate, so I don't think it would be that.

My mate and I are thinking of buying a half season ticket rather than buying individual tickets which we have been doing since the season started. We usually go for the same seats in BF1 row P, meaning that obviously someone doesn't have a ST there. However, when I go on the ticket website to buy a half ST, it doesn't let you pick BF1, or even BF2 for that matter.

Is there any reason why you can't buy a half ST in BF1 when there are obviously plenty of the same seats which are always available to buy for home games? Wouldn't it make more sense to allow someone to buy a ST there rather than having to always buy individually?

Hopefully that doesn't sound too confusing. :lol:

Thanks in advance. :)

I had the same situation in MFJ,couldnt get the seat on line and ticket office responce to e-mail was to phone in. I went to ticket office at a quiet time and got the exact seat I wanted, I asked why I couldnt get it on line.no answer

I had the same situation in MFJ,couldnt get the seat on line and ticket office responce to e-mail was to phone in. I went to ticket office at a quiet time and got the exact seat I wanted, I asked why I couldnt get it on line.no answer

Cheers for letting me know mate. (tu)