Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

Has anyone read Mad Phil's "The Incubator"? Clearly both racist and sectarian. Even The Sun thought so. I guess he got away with it because he lives outwith the UK?

Angela will have to be extremely careful what she writes/retweets for the remainder of her natural life now, I'd say. For somebody with such a prominent online presence, that's a very long time skating on very thin ice.

You would think that Limond's CDL would have referenced this in the case to rebut 3 names evidence.

But agree with your point about being very careful with tweets and articles. What goes around etc

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read this article with utter disbelief. To get 6 months in jail for comments on a podcast? There must be more to this surely. To quote these 2 and portray them as some sort of victim? Their langauge is anti British and hatred of Protestants. They write and speak with a venomous forked tongue on the subject of Glasgow Rangers.

When they speak at functions it wouldnt be hard to record their bile.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...

I think this a bigger issue than getting one over them. Somebody getting the jail for something daft they said in a podcast/tweet? To me it's one of the clearest examples of the erosion of civil liberties in this country, and if we play along with their system and get celtic fans arrested for it then we're only helping Salmond and his thought police get a tighter grip on us.

I know I might sound a bit paranoid here, but I seriously think this is a very dangerous precedent to be setting.

One slip of the mask and it's 6 months drinking from the furry cup for Angela.

I'm not a gambling man but I'll give odds of 100-1 that the Tarrier hag, were she to let the mask slip and be caught, would get off scot-free with not a blemish on her character or record should such a happenstance even reach a Court of Law.

Angela is allegedly very, very friendly with two local cops on her little island. So friendly in fact, she allows both to live in the house at the same time. She was also allegedly very friendly with a well known Asian, leftist lawyer, who enjoyed his time with her and also allegedly supplied her with sherbert when she was just 15.

Angela if you're looking in, look out for your name appearing on VB very soon.

anything to do with a case last January 7th with a video her father received?

What I find completely unbelievable is someone is jailed for saying things on a podcast which was basically asking everyone to give someone pelters on Twitter and yet just the other day that wee wrong yin McGowan, having already had a conviction for assaulting a police officer got off with community service for kicking TWO police officers in Airdrie/Coatbridge!!!

Are you kidding me on??? How does the saying go, sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me, yet the message from the PF is clear, if you want to take action, physically assault them as you can't say what you want if someone gets offended.

I think this a bigger issue than getting one over them. Somebody getting the jail for something daft they said in a podcast/tweet? To me it's one of the clearest examples of the erosion of civil liberties in this country, and if we play along with their system and get celtic fans arrested for it then we're only helping Salmond and his thought police get a tighter grip on us.

I know I might sound a bit paranoid here, but I seriously think this is a very dangerous precedent to be setting.

Of course its a very dangerous precedent, outrageous in fact. The point im making is the 2 said vermin cannot stop themselves spouting their poison and if a marker is laid down then lets see them jailed also.

I don't care who you support - People, Rangers fans, Celtic fans, whoever, are getting convicted and sent to jail for things that not too long ago would of been considered wasting police time.

What Limmy did, did cross a line. However, the fact of it is he called somebody a Taig and suggested that people should abuse her on twitter. Is it reasonable the police should maybe want a word with him? yes absolutely, but to me it's a cautionable offence at best.

I know people who have committed physical assault and not even been close to being jailed! The boy who burgled my house a few years back wasn't jailed! The person whom hit and run my car wasn't jailed!

This is a crazy set of affairs, really it is.

Had your house or car been of the RC persuasion then I believe Mr Plod (Bungalow Bill's crew) would have been pursuing this to its conclusion.

God forbid one of the separated brethren should be inconvenienced.

Cynical?

Me?

I don't care who you support - People, Rangers fans, Celtic fans, whoever, are getting convicted and sent to jail for things that not too long ago would of been considered wasting police time.

What Limmy did, did cross a line. However, the fact of it is he called somebody a Taig and suggested that people should abuse her on twitter. Is it reasonable the police should maybe want a word with him? yes absolutely, but to me it's a cautionable offence at best.

I know people who have committed physical assault and not even been close to being jailed! The boy who burgled my house a few years back wasn't jailed! The person whom hit and run my car wasn't jailed!

This is a crazy set of affairs, really it is.

Nail on head!

You would think that Limond's CDL would have referenced this in the case to rebut 3 names evidence.

But agree with your point about being very careful with tweets and articles. What goes around etc

In the rhebel 3names goes on about the accusation he allegedly killed a pensioner libellious

funny how he neglects to go after his accusers for libel isnt it.