Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know of someone personally who has been stitched up by their local dicoese friendly Procurator Fiscal. This case would make you seethe with rage but i cannot divulge it as the person in question wants time to get their head round this sentence. Singing a song is now deemed more of a crime than assault.

One or two on here will know who i am talking about and how politically motivated the campaign was to jail this fan.

I had an offer to complete my traineeship at the CPS. I joked around with my old man I'd lock up every Celtic supporter I prosecuted. Looks like there's someone in the office selectively deciding which cases to prosecute on a similar basis.

Thing is, the vermin this Hag edits for, regularly refers to Scottish Protestants as sub-human and worse. I hope that Strathclyde's finest feel his collar next time he's over from his hiding place in the wasteland to the south of Ulster.

Fair enough but so often they seem to get away with it, getting jailed for stuff on the internet seems standard now.

As one that heard the original broadcast I know that what he said was no worse than the abuse she has received from Tommy the Taxi lately or numerous other Celtic supporters. Will she go to the Police to complain about them? No. Will Alex Thomson do a piece on Channel Four News? No. Use the tactics they use against them.