Limmy's Been Arrested

TMB

http://www.dailyreco...-jailed-3006790

Check out the quotes from Haggerty and McGillivan in the story. :lol: Both as mad as a box of frogs.

Like I said before, it would be hilarious if it were not so dangerous that this bitter, agenda-driven, hate-fuelled duo (and many of their ilk) are actually managing to get people convicted by playing the increasingly-ludicrous victim card of the modern-day perma-offended.

The guy who wrote the article lays it on mighty thick too. The one-sided sympathy that is handed out truly is pass-the-sickbucket stuff.

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fat guy's (Limmy) mistake was calling the offended tart a "Taig" when in fact he could have called her a "Tarrier" - a word which doesn't exists in any Dictionary I've seen (and I don't include the 'urban' on-line dictionaries).

How can you be prosecuted for using a word that doesn't even exist? (i.e. doesn't refer to the shower of shite that frequent Savile Towers and beyond)

"I tarried at the tar-making factory with a Tarrier"!

:pipe:

"My heart began thumping and my arms and legs were shaking.”

Oh shut up ya cow.

Must be these sensations that make her crave the 'spotlight' then, eh? The silly girl is never off Twitter and she blogs like there's no tomorrow peddling the same distorted, one-sided, tunnel-visioned agenda.

She has a cheek to play the feminist card. She is no more a feminist than Bernard Manning, what with Phil pulling her strings.

I have to say that she is a disgrace to true feminists (and indeed journalists) everywhere and is nought but a self-serving, self-publicising, self-aggrandising nobody that has somehow managed to pervade West of Scotland football media culture due to a relentless agenda fuelled by a grotesque and ill-founded inferiority complex.

BNB are previous convictions not part of the public record? Though one would think that simply calling someone T**g of the Day would hardly be worthy of a response never mind a criminal conviction. And all this stupid law id doing is promoting the tit for tat mentality that also prevails in Scotland. The members of the MOPES (Most Offended People on Earth Society) are really going into overdrive these days. I also see from her comments today that the poor wee thing was frightened, was she getting coaching from twat Phil Mc whatthefuckever seems they never got to the talk on sticks and stones nay break my bones but names will never hurt me. We are going to get to a point where every time someone calls someone a name in Scotland they are going to be arrested. So to the previous poster who called BNB a lawyer, best go get yourself one, imagine using such an abusive term to call someone.

I am so glad I am in Canada and the only way I would ever consider living in Scotland again would be to lead a political party against these idiots. Bu then again I would likely be arrested the moment I arrived back in Glasgow, welcome to Scotland soon to be Alex Salmond's North Korea.

Previous convictions are not part of the public record. People in court just know a person has them but not how many or what offences or the date of conviction.

I have read blogs by both people,I have. been labelled underclass and also referenced to as a member of the klan by proxy because of the club I love,maybe I feel threatened and unsafe,could I become a victim of abuse or physical assault by persons unknown because they are influenced by such baseless accusations

can I press charges?

What a pathetic excuse for a human that Haggerty is.

Phones up the radio as 'Jade' to badger Keevins and bad-mouth Rangers... Fabricates stories about her having run-ins with 'bigoted Rangers-supporting wummin' at hen parties. She's a born bullshitter and you can smell 'LIAR' off her from a great distance. A fantasist who seems to have deep-seated mental health issues.

She would be hilarious if it wasn't for the fact that the lunatics are being allowed to run and tell tales and people are getting custodials.

As it is, the situation is tragicomic and the law as it stands is, quite simply, a farce.

#FreeLimmy

She learned her lying from the best, mad Phil and his permanently 8 years old daughter

That rhebel rhag certainly does a very balanced piece on the whole thing. Looking(no touching) at the front page in my local co-op earlier I stood shaking my head and an elderly gent next to me commented "they cunts dont even try to hide it any mair dae they son!?". I replied with "provo propaganda pish!!" We just nodded and went on our way. That excuse for a fucking paper is beyond a fuckin joke.

is this the same girl who abides in bute and is "friendly" with local police officer (ssssssssssssssss)

the same one who was friendly, when aged 14/15, with a politico

and the same one who sniff, sniffed at above friendship

or is this another person entirely?

PM me the details bud - trying to do something about this hag

At the end of the day Limond was stupid if he ever thought there would be no repercussions to what he did. I have no sympathy for the guy as what he has done is give them more ammo to fire at our club and its supporters, and has undermined the work done by those who have worked so hard to get the land deals story into the press.

As for racist, being from any part of Ireland does not count as a "race", it's a nationality. His term of speech may well be counted as sectarian or bigoted, but to describe it as racist it pushing the boat out a bit in an attempt to gain sympathy.

At the end of the day Limond was stupid if he ever thought there would be no repercussions to what he did. I have no sympathy for the guy as what he has done is give them more ammo to fire at our club and its supporters, and has undermined the work done by those who have worked so hard to get the land deals story into the press.

As for racist, being from any part of Ireland does not count as a "race", it's a nationality. His term of speech may well be counted as sectarian or bigoted, but to describe it as racist it pushing the boat out a bit in an attempt to gain sympathy.

Not sure that's correct Ed, the 'Irish' are classed as a separate race in the UK, that's why when filling in forms etc you are invited to identify yourself as White British

Afro Carribean

Irish

etc.

http://www.dailyreco...-jailed-3006790

Check out the quotes from Haggerty and McGillivan in the story. :lol: Both as mad as a box of frogs.

Like I said before, it would be hilarious if it were not so dangerous that this bitter, agenda-driven, hate-fuelled duo (and many of their ilk) are actually managing to get people convicted by playing the increasingly-ludicrous victim card of the modern-day perma-offended.

The guy who wrote the article lays it on mighty thick too. The one-sided sympathy that is handed out truly is pass-the-sickbucket stuff.

Noticed also a difference in reporting of stories Limmy and the guy who was found not guilty of the Lennon abuse are both automatically quoted as being Rangers fan yet the guy who abused Edu and Bartley has no mention of the football club he supports.

It's a sneaky wee ploy tbh.

I read this article with utter disbelief. To get 6 months in jail for comments on a podcast? There must be more to this surely. To quote these 2 and portray them as some sort of victim? Their langauge is anti British and hatred of Protestants. They write and speak with a venomous forked tongue on the subject of Glasgow Rangers.

When they speak at functions it wouldnt be hard to record their bile.

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth...

Has anyone read Mad Phil's "The Incubator"? Clearly both racist and sectarian. Even The Sun thought so. I guess he got away with it because he lives outwith the UK?

Angela will have to be extremely careful what she writes/retweets for the remainder of her natural life now, I'd say. For somebody with such a prominent online presence, that's a very long time skating on very thin ice.