Four men had a dream poll

Jamie0202

How many titles?  

404 members have voted

1. 1. How many titles will we sing about next season?

• 54 titles
    • 55 titles

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is and should have it's own song.

Is there any getting through to you Al?

The song is about our history from the days when the club was founded till the present day.

In 4 months we will have won 55 league titles.

Not much more to say on the subject it's gettin ridiculous (tu)

I and just about every other football fan in the world will be laughing at you for lumping in a 3rd division title with 54 league wins.

Its beyond ridiculous :lol:

• 1 month later...

We will have 54 league titles and a 3rd Div title. No other club would count a 3rd Div win as the same as our other 54, only a gloryhunter, and for some strange reason it seems there plenty of gloryhunters about, which I cant understand, as all my life as a Rangers fan ive never needed to be a gloryhunter or try to make a win any bigger than it is.

So.....The question is....When is a Title ....err...not a Title???.....C'mon fellow bears...This Title IMO is the most important of all....Our club was on the verge of extinction ....so to NOT recognise the Title is foolish....and don't forget 55 Titles will leave a certain club with steam coming out of their ears....LEST WE FORGET......55....and counting.... :21: ......and I dont want to see one empty seat at Ibrox on May the 4th.... :uk:

Rangers Then....Rangers Now...Rangers Forever...

We will have 54 league titles and a 3rd Div title. No other club would count a 3rd Div win as the same as our other 54, only a gloryhunter, and for some strange reason it seems there plenty of gloryhunters about, which I cant understand, as all my life as a Rangers fan ive never needed to be a gloryhunter or try to make a win any bigger than it is.

THIS (tu)

Some seem to see this wee ditty as more important than our league titles count or how our players would feel after winning what would be one of our most important titles in our history.

It actually amazes me how stupid some are, they seem to have bought into the taig mantra of this not being important..