***The Official Rangers v Annan Athletic Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great performance from our players tonight, so good to see a team giving their all for the shirt and riled up after an injustice. anyone else see mcleod celebrating littles goal by giving it the get it up you sign near the ref haha

Annan have been one of the worst teams we have played at Ibrox. What was it two shots on goal that's including the penalty? Or did I miss a few more? 3-0 flatters them, but it was a good performance from the bears. MacLeod and Hutton were great in the middle of midfield and McKay and Temps had good games also. Little had a good game tonight after he didn't have the best of games against Montrose. Our defence was solid tonight which is a plus.

Belt up?? Haha ok!! So there is a place at Ibrox for sectarianism? What benefits to the club will this bring?

Can't wait to hear this......

Belt up?? Haha ok!! So there is a place at Ibrox for sectarianism? What benefits to the club will this bring?

Can't wait to hear this......

What sectarian songs did you hear at Ibrox tonight? I must have went deaf during the game as I heard fuck all sectarian.

There's always one of your kind who has something to moan about.

Really impressed by wee barrie mc kay in that first half he is a class act

his all round game tracking back and showing a bit of fight in tackles is improving every game

great to see our young lads doing so well its a pleasure to watch.