***The Official Rangers v Annan Athletic Thread***

Amac9

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why only one up front? <cr> Play 4-4-2 and a cricket score will follow.

-------------------Aird----Naismith-----------------

-------McKay---MacLeod--Hutton©--Templeton------

--------Clarke---Gasparotto---Hegarty---Cole--------

---------------------Gallacher------------------------

Give some of the more experienced players a little rest.

Little has looked a little rusty since returning from his injury, so i would consider playing McKay in his place for this game. Hutton has played ok, but if Black is fit i would probably play him instead, just to add a bit more bite to the engine room.

looking forward to this game. hopefully a comfortable 3-0 win for the Bears :21:

Little has looked a little rusty since returning from his injury, so i would consider playing McKay in his place for this game. Hutton has played ok, but if Black is fit i would probably play him instead, just to add a bit more bite to the engine room.

looking forward to this game. hopefully a comfortable 3-0 win for the Bears 21.gif

Would keep Little but ditch Sheils for a game or two. He has certainly shown flashes of the quality which made Ally sign him but I've been mostly unimpressed. I agree with Black playing if he is fit.

Also, I'd like to see Cole in for Argyriou. Whilst he tries hard he struggles to find a team mate with a 5 yard pass at times and would like to see what Cole can offer instead.

I'll be on my way to Holland for this one and I doubt the game will even be on the radio, so I'll just have to do with updates via 5Live I suppose, which may be better than listening to all them bitter and twisted lot on radio Ireland.

Good fortune and results for all the festive games, hope to be a couple of more points in front by the time I return.

At least I'll be able to follow what's going on via RM

5-0 Rangers for this one.

Merry chritsmas and a happy new year when it comes to all on here.