Big Kyle

ready1873

Was working through the game today but just seen the highlights and I have to say, I'm really taking to Kevin Kyle! I was one of the crowd who dismissed his abilities when we signed him, and also dimsissed his attributes regarding playing decent football but he has had a fantastic couple of games in my eyes. Always seems to be working hard for the team and seems to really care nabout the challenge.

One Kevin Kyle!

the problem with playing kyle is that we tend to try one thing and thats lump it up the park to the big man

its no surprise that we look our most dangerous when we resist the hail mary tactic and instead play through the slower and less fitter opposition, most defences in div 3 will be built for strength, hence why we get better joy when keeping it on the deck

having said that the guy didnt do much wrong today, just doesnt suit the style we should be looking to play

What you need to remember is Kyle's knees are fucked. The guy could break down at any moment. Don't get me wrong, he's playing very well right now. I just don't think he's a long-term option. Giving him a 12 month deal was the right move.

I strongly think he should be released in the summer. If we can convince Murphy to join us on September 1st then fantastic.