The Official *** SPONSORS: Let's Spend The Money! *** Thread

govanblue

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasnt sure which thread to post in so posted in both ! Would it be possible to send Darren out a great well gift / card from the sponsor money after his operation . if his injury is as bad as reported on this board , looks like could be out for rest of the season . So a little something might boost the kids spirits.

Wasnt sure which thread to post in so posted in both ! Would it be possible to send Darren out a great well gift / card from the sponsor money after his operation . if his injury is as bad as reported on this board , looks like could be out for rest of the season . So a little something might boost the kids spirits.

Seems like a nice idea (tu)

"Would it be possible to send out darren a get well gift from the sponsor money ? It might boost his spirits a little after he goes in for his operation. any thoughts ?"

That would be possible - it was also his 21st birthday yesterday I see.

I see about 4 or 5 people already agree, so if a few more can agree here, and assuming no significant number of members disagrees, then I'm sure we could sort something out.

The tricky part is - what to get him? Any ideas?

"Would it be possible to send out darren a get well gift from the sponsor money ? It might boost his spirits a little after he goes in for his operation. any thoughts ?"

That would be possible - it was also his 21st birthday yesterday I see.

I see about 4 or 5 people already agree, so if a few more can agree here, and assuming no significant number of members disagrees, then I'm sure we could sort something out.

The tricky part is - what to get him? Any ideas?

Get hima card and a Rangersmedia Tshirt (tu)

Gawd whit hard rules on here post in the right thread etc.... can u's no just follow ma posts no matter where a put them cheeeezzz!!!

A get well pressie for Darren perhaps a mp3 player or something like that so can listen to his tunes while recovering ---- :pipe:

Sorry mate, we really must try harder to keep up with you. :(

I would guess he's already got a pretty good mp3 player though - you need one for all those long training runs he does ;)

Get hima card and a Rangersmedia Tshirt (tu)

RangersMedia Tshirt is an excellent idea. If we still sell them. You used to be able to get them on the old home page but since that's not there anymore, I don't know. I'll PM Badger and see if he still does them.

I doubt he would wear a RM T-shirt,I think a card is enough unless anyone comes up with something else.

Something he can use like a Cineworld giftcard.

Wouldn't wear it???? I'll make him bloody wear it :p20:

But that's the problem - I don't think there's any point in giving him something with cash value like a gift voucher or an mp3 player, because he has cash, and can surely afforf a cinema ticket when he wants one.

That's why I thought the RM Tshirt was a good idea - because it's more about the gesture than the value.

The only other thing I could think of is a bit naff...

$(KGrHqVHJCEFBk+e6-gbBQ,05RM8+Q~~60_12.JPG

Wouldn't wear it???? I'll make him bloody wear it :p20:

But that's the problem - I don't think there's any point in giving him something with cash value like a gift voucher or an mp3 player, because he has cash, and can surely afforf a cinema ticket when he wants one.

That's why I thought the RM Tshirt was a good idea - because it's more about the gesture than the value.

The only other thing I could think of is a bit naff...

$(KGrHqVHJCEFBk+e6-gbBQ,05RM8+Q~~60_12.JPG

I can afford to buy Vodka but I prefer people buying me it! :D

Maybe he would wear it but I'm just assuming he's fashion concious and wouldn't.

Be handy if we knew what he was into like PS3 or XBox and buy him a game to keep him occupied,let the RM members beat him online!

I'll go with the majority though.

The other half has him on Twitter. You want to give him a choice or demand he wears the RM t shirt? :D

T Shirt or Death - those are the options

;)

While she's at it, maybe point him to the site, and let him know we're all his biggest fans ;)

Or point him to this thread and ask him if he fancies any of the options?

T Shirt or Death - those are the options

;)

While she's at it, maybe point him to the site, and let him know we're all his biggest fans ;)

Or point him to this thread and ask him if he fancies any of the options?

Hes not on much but being messaged just now! A bit of a blow if he chooses death over the T shirt! :ohmy:

I just had a lovely programme drop through my door today from ianb1547.

Top man. :party:

£20 donated to the 'cause'

govanblue to note

See?

I knew all those hurtful things everybody says about you were untrue!

Good man. (tu) Did you add your username in the special instructions bit?