The Official *** SPONSORS: Let's Spend The Money! *** Thread

govanblue

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And ZZ is always a good place to close.

The booths are now closed.

Motion carried, although the reservations have been noted, and this can of worms will be welded shut again immediately.

I would say though , anyone who would have preferred to see the money spent in other ways -

The Let's Spend the Money thread is still open, and we still have about £150 left to spend (totals will be updated soon) - so have your say!

And ZZ is always a good place to close.

The booths are now closed.

Motion carried, although the reservations have been noted, and this can of worms will be welded shut again immediately.

I would say though , anyone who would have preferred to see the money spent in other ways -

The Let's Spend the Money thread is still open, and we still have about £150 left to spend (totals will be updated soon) - so have your say!

Sorry GB, just read the thread.

Yea, I'm up for a couple of tickets as a one off but,

How about the rest of the cash goes to a half season ticket to a hard up Bear?

Only vouched for candidates.

Sorry GB, just read the thread.

Yea, I'm up for a couple of tickets as a one off but,

Only vouched for candidates.

This would be better if we bought a half season ticket and raffled it for each home game,raising more funds for the sponsorship whilst helping various Bears as opposed to just one or two.

I don't think that one would fly. I had to make a few promises to get the support to buy 2 tickets.

But here's an alternative.

We could have a (private and confidential) register of Bears who are a bit hard up at the moment, and would appreciate a free ticket if the chance came up.

Then whenever a free ticket is offered on here, we jump in and claim it for whoever's next on the list.

?

This would be better if we bought a half season ticket and raffled it for each home game,raising more funds for the sponsorship whilst helping various Bears as opposed to just one or two.

The problem with raffling, is the burden it puts on Admin :(

BUt other than that, the idea makes good sense

I don't think that one would fly. I had to make a few promises to get the support to buy 2 tickets.

But here's an alternative.

We could have a (private and confidential) register of Bears who are a bit hard up at the moment, and would appreciate a free ticket if the chance came up.

Then whenever a free ticket is offered on here, we jump in and claim it for whoever's next on the list.

?

Good idea.

How much to erect a statue of Ally?

No Idea. I'd guess thousands - hundreds of thousands if Glasgow City Council were involved :craphead:

Commissioning a painting by our resident The Games Artist though - now that would be a more realistic target.