The Official *** SPONSORS: Let's Spend The Money! *** Thread

govanblue

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money seems to have been spent pretty wisely,we also raised alot more than I thought,well done everyone (tu)

Fuck knows what to do with the rest though.

And I should add that all the gifts for Anthony are Rangers products/services - so they get the money back again - a win-win-win-win situation :thumbup:

Cheers. ZZed.

We haven't decided how to play it next season yet, but we will keep everone posted.

I would like to donate in the New Year as well, besides, Bluepeter will have spent this year's excess on red Wine and fancy food.

Poor BP missed out on Christmas at home.

I would like to donate in the New Year as well, besides, Bluepeter will have spent this year's excess on red Wine and fancy food.

Poor BP missed out on Christmas at home.

Nah, don't worry about BP - he had me PMing him every 5 minutes around the clock - so I'm sure that got him through :lol:

Regarding next year - we will probably relaunch the fund in the Spring - but you'll be glad to hear it will not be rammed down your throat with the same intensity as this year's was.

Especially as we have already banked nearly half of next year's programme sponsorship costs. (tu)

Just seen this GB.

Whitley Bay is going to be fuckin messy. Cannot wait. Hopefully we give they cunts a doing that day aswell.

Fuck! for a minute I thought you meant the Whitley Baynians :matron:

Aye it'll be awesome - and I'll not be driving when we get back, so I'll be able to fully join in. :beer1:

(my lawyer will be in attendance of course, just in case)

Fuck! for a minute I thought you meant the Whitley Baynians :matron:

Aye it'll be awesome - and I'll not be driving when we get back, so I'll be able to fully join in. :beer1:

(my lawyer will be in attendance of course, just in case)

You forgot the reason we are going in the first place more like :sherlock:

I'll buy you a pint for your work on the Sponsoring front :thumbup:

Here's hoping.....that Swally can read this on the thread.....

I have a Queens Park programme (game at Ibrox) that you can have. The SO ('significant other' for you ignorants...) has decided its time to sweep the new brush thru the hoose for 2013)....so...it's in mint condition and yours for free.....unless that conscience just couldnt sleep at night without you contacting govanblue for a wee bauble to Ant.

What you say mate?...pm me your address and lets get this thing shifted

I have a Queens Park programme (game at Ibrox) that you can have. The SO ('significant other' for you ignorants...) has decided its time to sweep the new brush thru the hoose for 2013)....so...it's in mint condition and yours for free.....unless that conscience just couldnt sleep at night without you contacting govanblue for a wee bauble to Ant.

Ban this bastard now!!!!

Replied -

Govanblue - GIRFUY

What a waste. He's only gonna shove it up govanblue's arse...