No dad stokes

Just posted on twitter to a Queens Park player who asked him for an RT as he was playing Rangers tomorrow. No Dad reply's with "good luck, it's not Rangers you are playing though".

I know this probably does not merit being in the bears den, but just wanted to get as much abuse generated for the guy as I could. The fuckwit is a bigot and a complete idiot. His career will go to shit due to lack of ability and being unable to keep his mouth shut.

P.s. I don't follow the cunt, a tim retweeted it.

Selik player in joke about Rangers shocker. . . . are you really that offended by this clown?

Not offended, just hate him more than any other scum player since chris "dive every chance" sutton. Guy is clearly a bigot and an IRA sympathiser who should be thrown out of Scottish Football.

Not offended, just hate him more than any other scum player since chris "dive every chance" sutton. Guy is clearly a bigot and an IRA sympathiser who should be thrown out of Scottish Football.

I don't disagree with any of the above but does the clown deserve a thread?

Tony Quinn is the fat sparky that rolled onto the pitch in the first game at Ibrox. He was on Football Focus talking last time about all his Septic mates coming along to watch him. He got on at 2-0 with about 5 mins left .LOL. No mark spark.

Just posted on twitter to a Queens Park player who asked him for an RT as he was playing Rangers tomorrow. No Dad reply's with "good luck, it's not Rangers you are playing though".

I know this probably does not merit being in the bears den, but just wanted to get as much abuse generated for the guy as I could. The fuckwit is a bigot and a complete idiot. His career will go to shit due to lack of ability and being unable to keep his mouth shut.

P.s. I don't follow the cunt, a tim retweeted it.

So why is he saying good luck to some Queens park player for then? :lol:

And with him mentioning Rangers obviously gives it away, thick paddys. He was probably one of the Gremlins pishing in the stands and battering fuck out some of other paddy on boxing day.

Tony Quinn is the fat sparky that rolled onto the pitch in the first game at Ibrox. He was on Football Focus talking last time about all his Septic mates coming along to watch him. He got on at 2-0 with about 5 mins left .LOL. No mark spark.

Hope he is as good as Doyle re the electrical work :7325: