Why do people hate McGregor, Naismith etc.?

Just wondering why people hate the players that didn't sign over and left so much?

Is it simply because they didn't show the club loyalty in transferring over thus the club lost out on some money? So basically they did what they did for selfish footballing and financial reasons, looking after themselves.

Now on the thread on Neil Alexanders new contract the general consensus seems to be thanks for all you've done, but we can possibly get someone cheaper or better now so we shouldn't give him a new contract.

Does loyalty not work both ways why should the likes of Naismith etc have been 'loyal' and transferred over if the fans don't even want to give the players that did the same loyalty in return? Seems quite contradictory to me.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering why people hate the players that didn't sign over and left so much?

Is it simply because they didn't show the club loyalty in transferring over thus the club lost out on some money? So basically they did what they did for selfish footballing and financial reasons, looking after themselves.

Now on the thread on Neil Alexanders new contract the general consensus seems to be thanks for all you've done, but we can possibly get someone cheaper or better now so we shouldn't give him a new contract.

Does loyalty not work both ways why should the likes of Naismith etc have been 'loyal' and transferred over if the fans don't even want to give the players that did the same loyalty in return? Seems quite contradictory to me.

Naismith told me at a press conference that my team and its history were dead, There was no need for that, and it was obvious when he spoke he knew he was wrong. That's what did it for me. Dishonest, disloyal, and treacherous. Loyalty is indeed a two way thing.

Naismith told me at a press conference that my team and its history were dead, There was no need for that, and it was obvious when he spoke he knew he was wrong. That's what did it for me. Dishonest, disloyal, and treacherous. Loyalty is indeed a two way thing.

Completely agree disloyal and selfish for financial and footballing reasons doing what they did. But shows the fans are just as fickle when someone thats stayed with us through everything and has been nothing but a true pro for the club, are quite prepared to dump him.

Completely agree disloyal and selfish for financial and footballing reasons doing what they did. But shows the fans are just as fickle when someone thats stayed with us through everything and has been nothing but a true pro for the club, are quite prepared to dump him.

So do you think we should pay him more than £10 000 per week for performing in Div 3 ?

Do you relies that a few people on this forum are not the full Rangers support? Neil Alexander has supposed to have rejected a new deal from Rangers so what can we do about that?

Would have come to terms with it better if they had just told the truth and said it was for career, money, etc and then wished us well regardless, and apologised to the fans.

But to knowingly insult the club and its fans at its lowpoint was the last staw.

No problem with most of the others who were honest.

I think Neil Alexander will one day be a greater Rangers legend than McGregor, and I wish him every success in what he does.

The reason why people don't like these guys is because of the way they left. These players would have known they would go to other clubs. They could have signed over and Rangers would have got money for them.

It's quite simple really.

And don't tell me these guys didn't know what was happening, they knew they would end up playing there football some where else.

The reason why people don't like these guys is because of the way they left. These players would have known they would go to other clubs. They could have signed over and Rangers would have got money for them.

It's quite simple really.

And don't tell me these guys didn't know what was happening, they knew they would end up playing there football some where else.

Totally agree and better said than I could

Quite contradictory?

How about you fuck off back to Kiddyfiddler Street?