Changing our badge

8watp8

With regards to this season and having a bigger crest which i think is the best for years, is it time for a change? Obviously if we move to England there would be no point in our 5 stars representing the 54 in scotland.

So with changes in sponsors coming up would you want to revert back to the smaller crest with 5 stars or keep the bigger RFC crest. I think it would be amazing to see our big crest over the top of our founding fathers star. thoughts?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A few clubs have 2 badges on the shirts, maybe ones for the top and the other is official club crest id like to see the RFC and the crest on other side with the kit maker in the middle, or even both badges side by side like them supporters badges you can buy.

Would the purple kit to be released aswell

I like the big one, I don't think it should be put on the star.

We still dont know why they were wearing that stat in the picture.

The fist shirts were borrowed from Clyde Rowing club and the Star was their crest, as far as i know. It was in the recent history that was published...I'll find a link.

see this bit here http://www.clydearc.org.uk/joomla/history/RFC

5 stars have to stay(maybe on back of collar) think of all our guys who have gers tattoos,always a part of our history!!!

yes you said it, its history, so no matter what we change it too those 5 stars happened, so peoples tattoos are always going to mean something but we can't just stay with it because of that. the 5 stars will always mark the 50 but this years crest is just sublime, the bigger the better and 5 big stars over the top would look silly imo.

thats like saying when we reach 60 titles everyone has to get their tattoos removed..

I don't mind, but if we are paid to do any of those things I will never be back at Ibrox ;)

You wont be missed.

Fuck off now then, I hope we do to rid the club of 'fans' like you.

You two clearly missed the... ;) ...It was a joke leading on from another thread. :lol:

yes you said it, its history, so no matter what we change it too those 5 stars happened, so peoples tattoos are always going to mean something but we can't just stay with it because of that. the 5 stars will always mark the 50 but this years crest is just sublime, the bigger the better and 5 big stars over the top would look silly imo.

thats like saying when we reach 60 titles everyone has to get their tattoos removed..

point taken mate buti would still like to see the 5 stars (or 6 when it happens) on the back of the jersey, above the number possibly!!!