Flag confiscation at Darkheap.

Spotted this post on facebook.

What is this shitey Country coming to?

• 211546_100001660523474_1259585854_q.jpg

drP8vlvSl_8.gif
    little story about my day at parkhead supporting the Hearts , celtic fans flying their irish tricolours and all other manner of flags , "BUT" as soon as a hearts fan waved the Union Flag it was mysteriously confiscated.and another 4 Union Flags ended the same way confiscated. On further questioning of 1 policeman we were told we were inciting the celtic fans because of the current dilemna of the flag situation in Ulster and the officer said the order came from the commander in charge of the game. Oh canny upset them poor TAIG IRA loving vermin . But if you happen to be British and proud well tough you have,nt got a hope in hell.

· ·
    ·
    ·

The fans should have resisted this cowardly act and others should have filmed it and took the police and the commander all the way in the courts. No policeman would take away my union flag away especially at a football match.

Exactly, I'd challenge anyone (screws included) to take the flag of my country from me at any event

Indeed .

Lets get this silly Vote over and done with so we can shut them up once and for all.

This is all part of their disgusting political tactics .

We must get out and vote them down.

Will the referendum be the end of it? Will the SNP say they had a go and failed and that now Scotland are is forever part of the Union?

More likely they will do what Sinn Fein are doing in Northern Ireland and will start removing the flag (and other signs of Britishness) by stealth.

I think I am about to be told to fuck off to the Debating forum!

My advice would be to get hold of the match commander's name/rank and publish it along with an open letter demanding an explanation of his decision and a full apology for the offence it has caused. If the reason given in the OP for this action is accurate then there should be an investigation into whether his decision was taken at the request of the home club as this could have caused trouble at the game in question. There should be no encouragement given by the authorities to the supporters/players of this club who continually show open support for the terrorists who have recently been attempting to murder members of the Police in NI. It's about time this club was given a charge of bringing the game into disrepute for the actions of their supporters/players, much has been made of the "Say no to Racism" campaign by the SFA/SFL well now it's time to take action against those who openly support terrorists.

Spotted this post on facebook.

What is this shitey Country coming to?

• 211546_100001660523474_1259585854_q.jpg

drP8vlvSl_8.gif
    little story about my day at parkhead supporting the Hearts , celtic fans flying their irish tricolours and all other manner of flags , "BUT" as soon as a hearts fan waved the Union Flag it was mysteriously confiscated.and another 4 Union Flags ended the same way confiscated. On further questioning of 1 policeman we were told we were inciting the celtic fans because of the current dilemna of the flag situation in Ulster and the officer said the order came from the commander in charge of the game. Oh canny upset them poor TAIG IRA loving vermin . But if you happen to be British and proud well tough you have,nt got a hope in hell.

· ·
    ·
    ·

Hearts fans chose their side and it wasn't us, now they are reaping what they have sowed so fuck them, let the coppers try this on at Ibrox and there will be hell to pay.