Lee Wallace Centre Half ?

jdonald755

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He became this seasons whipping boy along with Perry so even though they are now playing well quite a few posters won't change their mind and will abuse them throughout their time at Rangers.

exactly. probably the same people who used jig as a scape goat for years... wonder what they think of him now? cribari isn't a great player but has looked fairly solid recently.. big test tomorrow though.

Cribari and Ross have potential.... But they are still our Achilles heel imho (tu)

nope our Achilles heel is our finishing if we continue to miss as many chances as we have done in recent weeks we won't get jack shit from the Utd game, our the center of midfield is also a major weakness without MacLeod as Black and Hutton are very weak together and and are the reason our defence has come under such pressure. Perry and Cribari were terrible earlier in the season but lately they have been great I can't think of one goal that was because of them it's usually Hegarty and the midfield that have been making the mistakes in recent weeks.

Dont think I've ever reas anything positive from you. Was a wee thought considering our defensive problems. Your an absolute wank.

I'll leave it at that.

You've never read anything positive from me? :D You must be blind then, explains the OP as well.

nope our Achilles heel is our finishing if we continue to miss as many chances as we have done in recent weeks we won't get jack shit from the Utd game, our the center of midfield is also a major weakness without MacLeod as Black and Hutton are very weak together and and are the reason our defence has come under such pressure. Perry and Cribari were terrible earlier in the season but lately they have been great I can't think of one goal that was because of them it's usually Hegarty and the midfield that have been making the mistakes in recent weeks.

Can we have two mate? True our finishing is terrible (tu)

no, complete waste, i'd rather see Lee Wallace playing as a left winger in a 4-3-3 than CB.

Having LW in the team, i always liked a back 5 with wing backs formation. Like a 5-3-1-1, with 3 CB's, perhaps McCulloch as the 1 in the middle allowing him to move forward into midfield at times. Perhaps Black, Hutton & Shiels as CM's, with templeton behind the little up top, with DT's instruction to move into wide area when possible to support whichever wing-back is getting forward.

Ban me if you like...because i had a thought a bit different/controversial..he wud be a good centre half and have a more influence on the game...it might work out/might not...with a username likw urs...ur probably a 16 wee boy

B7