Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

I'm amazed at the access people seem to have to actually gather these facts. What were ally's words exactly when he demanded the wages that he gave up to be repaid? You seem to know all about this showdown session, so I'm guessing you must have been there? Or you just guessing?

You do know that it's a wage cut, not a deferral right. Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Bawsburst when you keep banging on about it only being a deferral.

You honestly think that any Rangers fan would turn down a free % holding of the club? Especially when it doesn't cost the club anything? Why does this make him greedy? Has he been trying to flog them for a big profit or something?

You are a trolling shite stirring prick

I'm amazed at the access people seem to have to actually gather these facts. What were ally's words exactly when he demanded the wages that he gave up to be repaid? You seem to know all about this showdown session, so I'm guessing you must have been there? Or you just guessing?

You do know that it's a wage cut, not a deferral right. Sounds like you have been brainwashed by Bawsburst when you keep banging on about it only being a deferral.

You honestly think that any Rangers fan would turn down a free % holding of the club? Especially when it doesn't cost the club anything? Why does this make him greedy? Has he been trying to flog them for a big profit or something?

you should maybe try and acquaint yourself with the facts

you are miles out in your assumptions

I can assure you of that

you should maybe try and acquaint yourself with the facts

you are miles out in your assumptions

I can assure you of that

Oh yea? Why don't you publish the facts that prove I'm wrong then?

You have proof that Ally has only deferred his wages? This would go against everything told to the fans. When does he get this back pay?

I'm guessing you have this right.?

The blame lies with the board.

Ally is a shite manager, regardless of what is going on off the field he has still be able to recruit, train and work with the players levels above the standard we play against, and we're still as bad as ever.

However the board must know the crack. Ally backs the board, the board back Ally, everyone inside Ibrox are happy, the only ones that lose out are us.

Ally won't walk, he needs to be pushed. The board won't do it.....The fans must! Once he's gone, get the board to fuck and get people in the position who make the right calls for the sack of Rangers and the fans.

Ally did not volunteer for a 50% wage cut. It's a wage deferral and was only agreed on if we put a £1m sack clause in it as well. The man is consumed by money and himself. No Rangers man in their right mind would treat our club the way he has.

Any proof? Nah, didn't think so.

Filed under pish.

When exactly does he get his close to £500k back pay in your fictional scenario? Does he get it in a big lump sum?

Oh yea? Why don't you publish the facts that prove I'm wrong then?

You have proof that Ally has only deferred his wages? This would go against everything told to the fans. When does he get this back pay?

I'm guessing you have this right.?

youd be better advised wondering as to why so many others tell you your understanding is wrong

then again ignore everything that is said and continue to believe what you want

or we could play your game and ask you for the contract details etc that back up your understanding

*heres a hint this isn't the time to use a "newspaper" as a source

youd be better advised wondering as to why so many others tell you your understanding is wrong

then again ignore everything that is said and continue to believe what you want

or we could play your game and ask you for the contract details etc that back up your understanding

*heres a hint this isn't the time to use a "newspaper" as a source

To be honest, already know why so many people tell me my understanding is wrong. Most people on here are fucking idiots. But who knows, maybe most people on here understand more about HR issues than a guy trained in HR.

Your last line is a cracker by the way, accusing someone of having bad sources when your source is rumour and innuendo.

The guys the ultimate spiv.

Made millions of us, wasted millions on third rate shite and embarrassed us at Europe and at home.

He wont stand down though, we pay the spiv too well.

Goat, I was at the game last night I am sick to the back teeth of this man, what respect I had for him is gone completely. I was far to angry to come on this forum last night, Ally is clueless and no ability to change games or ability to pick the correct team. We cant afford to pay him off, Ally if you LOVE Rangers leave you got your cash you have your shares YOU have taken more money out of Ibrox than any Director or CEO. Leave our club now and let us build for the future your killing our club a slow death.

The Manager has been with us for 4 years now surely he has not been given a contract longer than 4 years. If that is the case then the previous board before Murray sold to Whyte has been responsible for what is now happening. Lets hope that Mr McCoist contract ends this season.

The Manager has been with us for 4 years now surely he has not been given a contract longer than 4 years. If that is the case then the previous board before Murray sold to Whyte has been responsible for what is now happening. Lets hope that Mr McCoist contract ends this season.

He has a year rolling contract

Goat, I was at the game last night I am sick to the back teeth of this man, what respect I had for him is gone completely. I was far to angry to come on this forum last night, Ally is clueless and no ability to change games or ability to pick the correct team. We cant afford to pay him off, Ally if you LOVE Rangers leave you got your cash you have your shares YOU have taken more money out of Ibrox than any Director or CEO. Leave our club now and let us build for the future your killing our club a slow death.

Totally agree.

I sat looking at all the young fans including my own son and thought "We are losing a generation of Bears here" McCoist is clueless and I would go as far as to say negligent. He needs to look by his wallet just this once and do the decent thing for the support and the Rangers.

Just go now Ally.

The word Legend getting used a lot, a true Legend would put the club before himself or his bank balance.

You would have to think he's just so stubborn/deluded that he thinks he can improve the team and be the right man for the job, rather than he's just thinking about money.