Walk Away McCoist.

Clemdog

how the man is still in charge this morning I have no idea, last night was embarassing, an absloute embaressment. Templeton and Aird should have started the game or at least the 2nd half together, instead he stands with his arms folded and brings templeton on with 20 minutes to go. Everyone bar the team and the management team can see the high balls to Boyd are clearly not working as the guy has not won a header all season, and we can take and get as many corners or crosses untill we are blue in the face as we create heehaw from the vast majority of them. we take an eternity to make a break up the pitch also. and Boyd seems to be following the vast majority of our signings who despite playing very well for the previous club we signed him from, comes to rangers and seems to be a completely different player for the worse.

people say we can not afford to lose ally in fiancial terms, what we really can not afford is to lose out on promotion this year which with that man in the dugout is a realistic possibilty,

People go on about the financial side of getting rid of him, someone should ask him in public or ask the board if Ally is holding the board to ransom over this, do the board want to get rid of Ally but cannot afford to? If so they should tell us.

Theres only 2 possible scenarios at play here imo - Either Ally is completely clueless and thinks he deserves to stay as the manager. Or he knows hes not good enough but wants to stay for the money or take a pay off. If its the latter then I will lost any respect I had for him and if its the first option then the board are inept.

Either way something needs to be fucking done.

It is time for Ally, Kenny McD and the others to go but unless our club has the money available to pay out their contracts then we are stuck with them. I cannot see them walking away for nothing as that is not how things work in the real world. I don't see us winning the league if they stay but how can they be made to leave if they demand there contracts be paid out? This is a nightmare for our club and I cannot see a way out.

Please go isn't going to be enough. He's that deluded that he thinks what he's doing is alright when we've had the same problems on the pitch for the past three years that he hasn't addressed and I get the impression that he passes on this same attitude to the players as well.

It will take a protest at the door or Ally get tae fuck chants for him maybe actually realise.

Ally old chap, if one could please decide to leave one's position of manager as soon as possible so that we have a chance of winning promotion next year, we the fans would be grateful. It would also mean we could forget the hellish football your teams have played over the last four years, and still remember you as a club playing legend. Thank you, 90 + % of the fans.