Club Statement

AlBear.

Traynor isn't interested in Rangers, any more than I am interested in Boots (cos I work there).. He called us a new club, said police should have attacked us in Spain and used to go to Celtic Park as a boy. He just wants revenge on the Daily Record after they demoted him and the BBC after they marginalised him on Your Call. Don't be so gullible.

Thanks for your visionary insight, Im for ever in your debt.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Traynor isn't interested in Rangers, any more than I am interested in Boots (cos I work there).. He called us a new club, said police should have attacked us in Spain and used to go to Celtic Park as a boy. He just wants revenge on the Daily Record after they demoted him and the BBC after they marginalised him on Your Call. Don't be so gullible.

Lets boycott the paper. I don't buy it anyway cos I live in England but i won't look at their Scottish website again. Seems to me it was only Mark Hatley and Traynor who said we never died so thats why I read the Record

:shifty:

Up until Rangers released a statement on it no-one but Thomson had written about it.

It was the hysteria whipped up by sections of our support that forced the club to release today's statement as it was clearly too hard for some of us to understand that the whole situation is basically a disputed invoice; nothing more, nothing less. Blown out of proportion by a man clinging to relevancy by constantly "uncovering smoking guns" that prove continued corruption at big bad Rangers.

last night yeah, but the papers were always gonna be all over it today so the club did the right thing with their comment last night.

Remember we're not dealing with rational minds

last night yeah, but the papers were always gonna be all over it today so the club did the right thing with their comment last night.

Remember we're not dealing with rational minds

The papers made a story out of the denial last night. I stated in that very thread that as soon as Rangers comment on this non story by Thomson the rhags will start printing stories about that statement. Which is what happened.