Charles Green Q&A @ The Louden Tavern: Ibrox Stadium

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Green speaking to the fans. Not heard anything whats been said, just saw this picture on facebook.

Fuck me am in this photie as well, he spoke well, think he likes it here, his kids certainly do they were there as well. If the guy told lies tonight I don't believe him ! ;):sherlock:

Put it another way

His kids only come up on the English holidays which were this week and hes probably done a 12 hour shift as he said hes at his desk most days at 7am came and spent an hour and a bit of his time to answer questions in a bluenose bar

Would Bain Shyte or sir David have done that?

No but footballers' wages aren't exactly minimal.

they still didn't need to do what they did. Do you think if Charles was in that position he would of done any different than what those players did. Would he fuck. And don't forget only reason he came here and still is here is because money

they still didn't need to do what they did. Do you think if Charles was in that position he would of done any different than what those players did. Would he fuck. And don't forget only reason he came here and still is here is because money

He saved the club, the players didn't, they fecked off and denied us fees.

Put it another way

His kids only come up on the English holidays which were this week and hes probably done a 12 hour shift as he said hes at his desk most days at 7am came and spent an hour and a bit of his time to answer questions in a bluenose bar

Would Bain Shyte or sir David have done that?

Martin Bain worked long hours when his father was dying and devoted a lot of time to the club, ask yourself this would you have done the same in similar circumstances

LOL none of the traitors back under his watch. Seems pretty harsh to me when they gave there own personally money to the club before he was here. I wonder if green would do that without trying to get it back somehow

I will always accept that another bear has not only the right to his opinion but that the opinion may differ from mine however am flabbergasted that any Rangers fan continues to defend those pricks. It's simple they found a loop hole to deny the club money when the club was on the financial brink - deaths door. Never mind the would you? could he? bullshit, that is the facts. Rangers players claiming to be fans denied the club millions of pounds when we were fighting for our existence. Fucking right they will never be welcome back, that only scratches the surface of what they deserve - treacherous bastards.

Martin Bain worked long hours when his father was dying and devoted a lot of time to the club, ask yourself this would you have done the same in similar circumstances

Martin Bain tried to sue the club risking its insolvency. Bain also never defended us as fans in any way shape or form

Didn't he try to sue us?

Aye. The fella was a prick amongst many at that time who neglected their duties resulting in the horrors of the last year.

IMO many more disappeared when duty called to now reemerge as legends. Sandy and Ally apart of course.

The real legends of the club are defined when times are tough. - not sure to many stepped up.