Rangers career defining goals

scotty1976

Just thinking about some of the players we have had who regardless of how distinguished or otherwise their Ibrox careers were, they'll always be remembered for one goal against the Bheasts....

- Bert Konterman

- Ugo Ehiogu

- Nigel Spackman

- Ray Wilkins

- Jonas Thern

- Tam Forsyth

- Kai Johansen

There must be a few more to add to the list..........

a lot of these have rangers careers that are so much more than a goal v them. makes it sound like if they had not they would have been a failure.

Jaws

Albertz

to name but two should not be on that list.

in other words i dont agree with the use of the term career defining.

a lot of these have rangers careers that are so much more than a goal v them. makes it sound like if they had not they would have been a failure.

Jaws

Albertz

to name but two should not be on that list.

in other words i dont agree with the use of the term career defining.

Ok maybe not career defining, but who can really argue about loving a player cos he scored against the tattie munchers?

My favourite will always be sitting behind the goal at ibrox as wee durrant burst through , collecting super coopers outrageous reverse pass, thud of seats" fuckin hit it" intake of 38000 blue nose breaths" fuckin yesssssssssssss! I still to this day have never heard or seen ibrox that loud and crazy, just before I got washed down a few rows in the Copland, I just managed to see the enclosure, fuckin bodies diving everywhere, holding on for dear life to the bear next to them. That for me is the greatest goal against the tinks, and for this bear, a vision and memory that I hope will be the last thing I think of before the big man upstairs decides my time is up. What a day!

No Surrender

Rab

Ok maybe not career defining, but who can really argue about loving a player cos he scored against the tattie munchers?

My favourite will always be sitting behind the goal at ibrox as wee durrant burst through , collecting super coopers outrageous reverse pass, thud of seats" fuckin hit it" intake of 38000 blue nose breaths" fuckin yesssssssssssss! I still to this day have never heard or seen ibrox that loud and crazy, just before I got washed down a few rows in the Copland, I just managed to see the enclosure, fuckin bodies diving everywhere, holding on for dear life to the bear next to them. That for me is the greatest goal against the tinks, and for this bear, a vision and memory that I hope will be the last thing I think of before the big man upstairs decides my time is up. What a day!

No Surrender

Rab

very fair point Rab no ones loves seeing any goal against the tims, especially mojos and jelas in the cup final, than me