Rangers release statement regarding singing at Berwick

Marky.

RANGERS Football Club has issued the following statement in light of events at this afternoon's game at Shielfield Park.

A spokesman said: "The Club is disappointed by certain outbursts of inappropriate singing by a section of the support at Berwick.

"Our fans have been excellent this season both home and away and we do not want to see this tarnished."

Thanks to the minority of supporters letting the club and the majority of the supporters down.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I personally didn't hear any sectarian singing. I might have just missed it, I didn't even see Faure come on.

Some crude songs but no worse than heard in any football ground.

Perhaps this is plan b to stop anyone wanting to sponsor our stadium ???

Don't know why it's reared it's ugly head again today, hardly heard a sectarian song all year until today. Those who wish to tarnish our name by singing these songs need to pipe down for the good of the club. Having said that it was only a 20 minute spell in the first half. The rest of the game the crowd have been immense.

When did they release statement ??? Before the first goal ,after first goal ?? Shit stirring going on in the bears den me thinks Admin ... Can we not stop new members from starting a new topic Ffs please d something about this

doh doh doh

:lol: :lol:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/3427-club-statement

Nice one mate...