Rangers release statement regarding singing at Berwick

Marky.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im not sure if any bears are actualy offended by these songs or if they just dont want us getting in trouble which is fair enough and if i hadnt watched the match i would be one of them but i cant see how that was anything other than a lot of dedicated fans singing their hearts out on a cold and crappy day with a not great Rangers performance to watch.

I wasn't offended, Just don't want anything like this to damage our growth of the club.

The words f*nian and h*n are only sectarian when used in sectarian context. I.e 'up to our knees...', or with bastard used as a suffix. That's how backward the legislation is, and why chants which include both words will forever continue.

Spot on mate

We sang two loyalist songs today which contained both words.

Don't bury me in Erin's Fenian valleys (which is In here lies a soldier) and

Tell the h*** that we are in our way (we're coming down the road)

Fuckall wrong with either

Will it not be South America, as the nazis tended to head out there to escape prosecution or perhaps wee fat keech will play the big man and give him protection................no not that kind as they don't believe in using them.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was actually coming here to hide. They fuckers would put a wall of steel around their leader.

This little big man spends a helluva lot of his time on his phone at games................how did he slither into this job? not another bain is he?

He literally lives on twitter. In all honesty Rab Boyle is miles ahead of him in every aspect. I don't even know if Rab has commented but Ad is a fud at times

Wheres all his tweets praising the fans at every other game.

Dont copy and paste, I want hits, is his war cry.

People will start to see him for what he is, a fucking nuisance

Like michael jackson and his sister.....never saw them together and if you notice you never see dicko and three names in the same photo :matron: :7325:

I wasn't offended, Just don't want anything like this to damage our growth of the club.

Nobody does its just a fucking shame that this is all over the mhedia now and yet when other 'clubs' in Glasgow sing about murdering British people they get lauded for a 'great atmosphere'

Is it, you offer no alternative so piss off on that one.

Grow up. I was at the Ibrox main gates when you were likely on fucking Cow'n'Gate.

A guy that's gave his all for Rangers over the past year throughout everything. This idea that he "slithered" into his position is stupid. He's another real Rangers fan.

Aw petal.