SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

from the Daily Mail comments section :lol: ;

Only because the fans of the dead club Rangers would smash Scotland up if the titles were taken away. You saw what they did to Manchester City Centre & that was because a video screen showng the match failed. We know they didn't do 9-in-a-Row. CHEATS.

That's it. The game's a bogey. Cheats can win and prosper. Scottish football has had it's last penny out of me.

Complete and utter white-wash. I wash my hands of Scottish Football.

fucking raging :lol:

What is this shit with typing 'Last page?'

the person is on their phone and everytime they click on the thread it will start at the last post they have made in the thread.

Rather than have to skip 20 pages ever time, they post that.

Only because the fans of the dead club Rangers would smash Scotland up if the titles were taken away. You saw what they did to Manchester City Centre & that was because a video screen showng the match failed. We know they didn't do 9-in-a-Row. CHEATS.

That's it. The game's a bogey. Cheats can win and prosper. Scottish football has had it's last penny out of me.

Not bothered at all, eh...?

More shite about 9IAR as well... These people don't seem to listen (or can't accept) that the first season under investigation was the year 2000. Numpty!

They are hurting to fuck! Get it fucked right into them!

Happen to have CH4 news on. That cunt Thomson, has decided to skew the findings and try to pour guilt all over the club (td)

What a fanny the man is.

Not really a shock and it's been foaming at the mouth on his blog again.

He said Rangers are a new club??? WTF the guy has a mental problem as he said the opposite last week.

Loving his pain tbh, he is hurting big time.

Not really a shock and it's been foaming at the mouth on his blog again.

He said Rangers are a new club??? WTF the guy has a mental problem as he said the opposite last week.

Loving his pain tbh, he is hurting big time.

It was just completely bias against our club. He said that we were found guilty but found not to have gained a sporting advantage. Fair enough. Then he went on to claim that this was part of a massive tax avoidance scheme and how could it not impact on sporting results. Totally disregarding the finding by LNS. Someone needs to inform him that his opinion is an irrelevance and that he is there to report the news not make it up.

Just sitting wi a half , ticket office was in meltdown today think it'll b a 50000 sell oot on sat , to see the most successful and greatest football club in the WORLD

WRTP. OH EVERY OTHER SATURDAYS MY

HALF DAY OFF , AND IT'S OFF TO THE MATCH I GO

Happen to have CH4 news on. That cunt Thomson, has decided to skew the findings and try to pour guilt all over the club (td)

What a fanny the man is.

Him and Britney will have been on the phone to make sure they're singing from the same hymn sheet. It sounds exactly the same as Odious Creep's shite on the radio