SPL Commision - £250K fine to oldco, no titles lost

bluenose_72

Here's to our health guys, whaes like us? Damn few and their aw deid.

The elation & satisfaction I felt today was pretty good (not as good the elation at Coopers free kick against the sheep however). It's time for retribution now, not 'moving on' in my opinion.

For now though, I take solace in the fact the we proved, once again, that We Are The fucking People!

Cheers guys!

It was just completely bias against our club. He said that we were found guilty but found not to have gained a sporting advantage. Fair enough. Then he went on to claim that this was part of a massive tax avoidance scheme and how could it not impact on sporting results. Totally disregarding the finding by LNS. Someone needs to inform him that his opinion is an irrelevance and that he is there to report the news not make it up.

His agenda from day one has always been to make sure Sellik eff cee were wrongly awarded titles that they were not good enough to win, he has failed big time and he knows it.

As for the tax avoidance FFS this guy would not deny he has ISA's or a private penison when asked the queston about it. It's wrong for Rangers to use a scheme to reduce tax payments lawfully in his eyes but okay for him to do it, the hypocrisy is just astounding.

The new Rangers thing is just laughable and shows what a total and utter clown he is, anyone can google what he said to BM last week, the fool is so ridciculous he is openly contradicting himself from one week to the next.

It was just completely bias against our club. He said that we were found guilty but found not to have gained a sporting advantage. Fair enough. Then he went on to claim that this was part of a massive tax avoidance scheme and how could it not impact on sporting results. Totally disregarding the finding by LNS. Someone needs to inform him that his opinion is an irrelevance and that he is there to report the news not make it up.

They all go on this....Rangers were found guilty.... but guilty of what? a clerical error, paperwork, not putting the toilet seat down, hardly hanging offences but guilty is a bad word so lets hammer that one.

Yes we took part in a tax avoidance scheme, a legal tax avoidance scheme, a legal tax avoidance scheme that was open to any club to use if they wanted to.

Him and Britney will have been on the phone to make sure they're singing from the same hymn sheet. It sounds exactly the same as Odious Creep's shite on the radio

He was in the report, apparently everyone else in Scottish football is up in arms about this and all Rangers fans are secretly delighted we got "off the hook". Pair of bawbags.

Happy, as I should be.

But still have a nasty streak, hanging around in the back of my mind telling me to do more, to show this bunch of corrupt, lying, thieving, bastards that they have just about destroyed Scottish Football to me.

Happy? Yes.

BUT.

Retribution time begins NOW.

Here's to our health guys, whaes like us? Damn few and their aw deid.

The elation & satisfaction I felt today was pretty good (not as good the elation at Coopers free kick against the sheep however). It's time for retribution now, not 'moving on' in my opinion.

For now though, I take solace in the fact the we proved, once again, that We Are The fucking People!

Cheers guys!

And so say all off us

I raise my glass to the RANGERS FAMILY

ALIVE AND KICKING

Charles Green said no one for the club would be representing us, but the RFFF paid for a QC and a Solicitor to represent the 'Oldco'. 100% this happened, just looking for the names.

Edit.

http://www.theranger...-more-questions

I have read the 42 page report from the commission. You are right, Green said no one would go and they didn't. The commission was called off for a couple of months at which point a solicitor and a QC turned up representing the oldco, but also took on representing the newco. Am guessing it was thr RFFF that paid for this, so well done indeed. Glad to see mine and others money being put to a proper good use, after reading the report, if it wasn't for the RFFF doing this, I feel we would've lost today. I can understand Green's decision, but I can't help but not feel a little bit of anger that he never sent anyone along to represent us, but then again, I never thoyght we had a hope in hell of winning this case, am sure Charles was of the same opinion.

The tims arguments really are brain teasers.

"Yeez urnae the same club, yeez are a new club but yeez should be punished for what the auld club did" :lol: Get over it. We win.

The new club thing just makes me laugh. They sure make a big fuss over a "new club". They need to get over it. History certainly doesn't care what they think.