Scotland Tonight.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Chris did well. Britney looked a bit flustered to me, though maybe that half hour warm up in front of a mirror travis bickle style, didn't go as plannned!

Question: Should the club make a statement regarding the known liar and Rangers-hater, Graham Spiers, to the effect that due to his clear anti-Rangers agenda he is banned from entry into Ibrox Stadium or Auchenhowie. Further, all Rangers staff have been instructed to refuse him an interview?

. Although I would love this to happen, I think it would just give Spiers more exposure. Lets hope our Mr Trayner and RTV are working on some payback for these rats.

It was a carve up.why no big jon mckay tonite. They put him on every show whem we were gettimg k+cked abt. Now cos hes a bear they put that micky trollop on. Aye rite ffs. Alex dirty bead whore of a chunt. I swear to god ...i will fucking........smile in his face. I know what........ focus.... wanted me to say. Oh and trust me. I pray for that to happen to that horrible chunt who mocked our dead. Watching are ya? Go catch a fucking paedoe. As the beatuful sth say. It cld be anywhere liverpool or rome. Ya smelly great unwashed. I honestly wisah we wld have sent rations over to ui like we had to endure while u helped the germans bomb us. Rant over . I despise them. Their left wing political beliefs and the republican flag that flies over torbett towers ouch gonna no dae that mr torbett. When theres spunk on ur chin and its no jacj mcginn its jim torbewtt

I thought Chris did exceptionally well in very trying circumstances. We weren't watching a pub conversation. It was a carefully orchestrated set up and the presenter was obviously being directed to let Spiers and Thomson have their say where possible. Chris was the most dignified and knowledgeable of the four and that's just what was required.

It was a carve up.why no big jon mckay tonite. They put him on every show whem we were gettimg k+cked abt. Now cos hes a bear they put that micky trollop on. Aye rite ffs. Alex dirty bead whore of a chunt. I swear to god ...i will fucking........smile in his face. I know what........ focus.... wanted me to say. Oh and trust me. I pray for that to happen to that horrible chunt who mocked our dead. Watching are ya? Go catch a fucking paedoe. As the beatuful sth say. It cld be anywhere liverpool or rome. Ya smelly great unwashed. I honestly wisah we wld have sent rations over to ui like we had to endure while u helped the germans bomb us. Rant over . I despise them. Their left wing political beliefs and the republican flag that flies over torbett towers ouch gonna no dae that mr torbett. When theres spunk on ur chin and its no jacj mcginn its jim torbewtt

Good night on the bevvy mate? I agree with you about John McKay though, thought he would have been more sympathetic to us or at least better marshalled what turned into an ambush on Chris. When you say 'micky trollop' btw do you mean that presenter cos I don't think she is one of them.

Chris did well, and his composure was one of his best qualities, I'd have blewn up.

They've got a nice trick they work, you can't complain about all that is happening to Rangers, or you're angry. Scum support are just very unhappy that we're not being done more, as they had hoped.

I thought Chris made a good point, amongst others tonite when they tired to bring up the HMRC appeal. He said that that didn't effect us at all, but no one seemed to reply to him, but just go on with their anger tantrums.

It couldn't have been easy, but don't get mad, just tell them that by the law, we're not cheats, then they'll get angry.

Ha fucking ha.

Tell you what I would like to see happen?

As English kept banging on about why this commision HAD to happen, without giving any coherent reasons why it had to be Rangers it happened to, can't we have similar forensic investigations into all the other SPL clubs?

That should throw up a few skeltons.

Christ! If you spotted that then you'll have spotted my reply to the guy. I'd heard a rumour of a "family illness" - I didn't know until the guy posted on the thread that it was his grandwean or that it was happening in Oz - I immediately wished the wean a speedy recovery then asked (correctly) that if the club knew he's be unavailable (Traynor) why didn't they have a Plan B in place for a show such as this.

Nothing odd about it sport.

Apologies CanadianBacon; nope never spotted your reply, agree, hope the wee yin gets well soon and yes the club knew, however Jim may have wanted this low key.

I think that the commission was nonsense but really necessary - we're now proven to have won all titles fairly and, no matter how twisted other fans are, everyone knows this. No one can tell us that we cheated.

130192414880.jpg