Fans' View - New kit sponsor and manufacturer

Thommo

411 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with the announcement that Puma will be the new kit manufacturer?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided
  2. 2. Are you happy with the announcement that Blackthorn will be the new kit sponsor?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the fans work and well done, because sponsors are looking at the club and the the record crowds we are bringing in, the media attention good and bad ,they are waking up to the massive potential. they are also looking across the city and seeing the empty seats, i only hope liewell remains in charge and continues to feed the scum what they want to hear for the winds of change are sweeping through our nation, come on juve humiliate them.

I'm very happy with the new deals. I just hope they make good shirts for us fans to buy!

I think they will be

Puma designs are pretty nice and the sponsor is ascetically designed so if they don't over complicate the design then we should be fine

Blue with small splash of white and red, job done.

As long as they don't make it one of they skin tight numbers.....

I'm not overly impressed by the announcement that puma will be our new kit sponsor. I would have preferred Adidas or even Nike by a mile and I had thought that Adidas was nearly a done deal. Not to worry though its been a good week (apart from the score so far). We need an out to out goal scorer.

Yes to Puma (not pronounced Pooma btw !!), they are a large manufacturer, have a huge market base across Europe & America, not so big in UK, possibly viewed as cheap due to association with Sports Direct.

Yes to Blackthorn too, the deal is only for a year so as we move through bathe leagues we can maximise our brand power to increase value.

Are you happy with Puma being the new kit manufacturer? Why / why not?

Are you happy with Blackthorn being the new sponsor? Why / why not?

1. If Puma was good enough for Pele and Maradona it's fine and dandy with me.

2. I'd rather we renamed the stadium and had no sponsors pish on the shirts. However, it's there now, but I'd still rather we weren't promoting bevvy.

Yes! I love puma gear its great. For me puma is the trendiest of all the sports brands. Also as well they do ferrari and red bull f1 gear so all in all puts us in with some high value brands! Much better than diadora or in fact umbro. They have trendy high street stores which will hopefully carry some of our gear.

Was annoying me that selliks got their own stores AND had prominent displays in the nike store on buchanan st. Would be nice if the puma store on buchanan.st had something similar for us.

blackthorn im less bothered about, we could be sponsored by pretty much any company as long as they're the highest bidder.

Wee bit of Blackthorn history

The year was 1972 and a crack team of West Country master cider makers were tasked with making a new West Country cider to beat all others. After months of blending, Blackthorn® cider was born. The West Country know their cider, and The West Country liked it.

Word quickly spread and Blackthorn® rapidly grew to become one of Britain's most popular ciders and one that remains true to its West County roots.

Obviously inspired by Rangers victorious triumph of Europe they decided tae make britians best cider!!

http://www.blackthorn.uk.com/history

puma are a quality brand , i would have prefered nike or adidas but i am happy with puma .undecided about blackthorn (being a strongbow drinker ) but its only a 1 year deal ,so no big problem with them really .