Fat Brazil on Talksport still saying we are guilty of making illegal payments

ger50champ

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The biggest irony is that Peter Grant finished playing for beggars in late nineties so the question put to him from Alan Brazil wasnt even relevant.

The cheek that Grant replied saying he would have liked those medals makes you laugh.

Seriously the lies this shower are prepared to concoct to paint the worst picture of our club are unbelievable.

Phoned the station to have a word.Not bothered one bit.

So i sent an email webmail@Rangers.co.uk to see what there doing about this shit

He just said that people were emailing complaining about EBTs and told them to "calm down, it was the players who won the trophies, you heard Peter Grant saying Rangers won them fair and square..."

I am confused. <cr>

I never heard it like this mate. Hey dont be confused :21:

Poor, poor Alan.

Desperately, he wanted to play for the green'n'grey hooped horrors. So desperately as a 14 year old, he allowed Jim Torbet to crack his caramac corner in a dingy flat in Sighthill. You cannot fault Brazil's aspiration, but surely he should have held out for a morning room in Milngavie?

Poor, poor Alan.

Desperately, he wanted to play for the green'n'grey hooped horrors. So desperately as a 14 year old, he allowed Jim Torbet to crack his caramac corner in a dingy flat in Sighthill. You cannot fault Brazil's aspiration, but surely he should have held out for a morning room in Milngavie?

Is that really necessary? Now you are taunting the victims of child abuse! Taunting/Exposing the perpetrators I can handle.

The biggest irony is that Peter Grant finished playing for beggars in late nineties so the question put to him from Alan Brazil wasnt even relevant.

The cheek that Grant replied saying he would have liked those medals makes you laugh.

Seriously the lies this shower are prepared to concoct to paint the worst picture of our club are unbelievable.

Phoned the station to have a word.Not bothered one bit.

So i sent an email webmail@Rangers.co.uk to see what there doing about this shit

Nice one mate. Keep us posted on what they say.

I heard it as well, Grant saying it didn't matter to him as he enjoyed competing against the Butcher's etc.... totally different era you mongs!!

Listening on the playback .You can play any of the half hours and listen again bar the one i mentioned 8.30 to 9am .Very strange

Poor, poor Alan.

:lol: fuck sake.