Kenny Miller return

Puff candy

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Him and Boyd can fuck off as far as I'm concerned, we're looking for young players who have a good future, not washed up players who in their prime cared about money more than signing a new deal for us, if we sign back Miller or Boyd it's quite pathetic if you ask me. Their careers have taken a severe downturn since leaving us and the last thing we should do is let them crawl back.

It's a load of shite! So what kind of money do you think the mercenary wee cunt would be looking for? £6000? less? more? it is just not going to happen on Charles Greens watch, aye lets drop one of our colts out of the picture to accomidate that dud. No chance

ffs if we sign these guys we'll be in the second bottom division of scottish football (or maybe even the bottom AGAIN). these would be outstanding signings. We're not going to be able to attract good young talent until we're back in the top division.

Been thinking about this and my take on it is this, kenny would sign for Celtic if they offered him more than Rangers and Daly would probably sign for them for less than we offered him.

We need to be very careful and ask the question of these guys, Why are they signing for the teddies? If you even think its for money then the answer must be no.

ffs if we sign these guys we'll be in the second bottom division of scottish football (or maybe even the bottom AGAIN). these would be outstanding signings. We're not going to be able to attract good young talent until we're back in the top division.

Fuck with attracting young talent. We should be using these seasons in the lower leagues to develop our own.

When we started life in the third division, my dream was for us to throw our promising youngsters in from the start. To build a side that would grow together as a team and be brought up playing the kind of football we would be proud of. To develop a style that would win us trophies, friends and respect and lay a blueprint for the future.

I realised that the pressure to get out of this division meant that I was being more than optimistic. I'm sure the fans would stick with Rangers if they saw this was what we were trying to achieve, but moves like Miller, daly & Boyd make it look like the management and money men see a different approach.

I can't help feeling this is an opportunity missed.

Put it this way I would rather have Kenny,Boyd over Fran and Kyle. I would be more than happy if our forward to pick from next season were, Miller,Boyd,Little and Daly. Then we might see the 7/8 goal victories we all expected this season.

Sad thing is people actually think like this. I can assure you it will be nothing like it was. A thing called Time has seen to that

Against the opposition we'll be playing against, with all due respect to them, they should both be firing in goals for fun.

That said, Andy Little is doing well up front for us.