Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

my bet is it was the guy that done the prank on sandaza.

Just by the way he started laughing we talking about ally.

Hope I am wrong tho.

hmmm,, possibly.

I'll have to listen to it, then watch the youtube vids of SE and see if the voices match.

seen a few people saying it didn't sound like him.

You have to be careful though, if it had been him and we told him to fuck off because we thought he was a taig on the wind up, that would look really bad on the site.

hmmm,, possibly.

I'll have to listen to it, then watch the youtube vids of SE and see if the voices match.

seen a few people saying it didn't sound like him.

You have to be careful though, if it had been him and we told him to fuck off because we thought he was a taig on the wind up, that would look really bad on the site.

Seriously gogzy i think the guys from rangers chat are superb but that never easdale in a million years...........if it was then we are in a worse state than i thought! :(:lol:

Seriously gogzy i think the guys from rangers chat are superb but that never easdale in a million years...........if it was then we are in a worse state than i thought! :(:lol:

:lol: it wouldn't be the first time we got conned, Dart phoned in one night pretending to be someone else, and we fell for it hook line and sinker lol.