Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

I usually listen in most evenings. I don't call in much given that I live in Canada.

The show is a platform for Rangers fans to express their views whatever those views may be. There is no hidden agenda.

I too would like to see people like the RST and Rangers First come on and answer fans questions and explain their vision.

I usually listen in most evenings. I don't call in much given that I live in Canada.

The show is a platform for Rangers fans to express their views whatever those views may be. There is no hidden agenda.

I too would like to see people like the RST and Rangers First come on and answer fans questions and explain their vision.

You should call in mate. We have people from all over the world phoning at times.

From Oz, to USa, South Africa, and Asia as well ( IIRC)

You would be made more than welcome, even with your funny accent eh. :P

I think Rangerschat is a great thing, I have not been on in weeks due to my laptop being a monumental piece of shite recently, ordered a new one today though, and should be able to call back up again :) yay.

tut tut, should have PM me ;)

Hi mate,

I assume you mean my uncle and dad and that its me you went to school with :D

Otherwise I have a brother and son I don't know about haha

GM

hahahah christ

ur aww creepy haha

As you can see im still obsessed wae Rangers and spouting my pish !! Big Burnzy is on here too he love RM now !

Cheers big man !

I have been reading alot about this on Twitter recently, and quite frankly people generalising everyone onRangers chat, with accusations of pro board this and pro board that is total bullshit, and its demoralising reading comments slating Rangerschats members, like myself.

I have never been pro board, I have never been against the board up until recently they have lost the plot and embarrasing our club, in fact i really up until this year didnt even know a board member for all my days, I simply support Rangers.

I critize RST, SOS , fan groups in general, but at end of the day they are all the same as us!! Rangers supporters

RangersChat has some very strong characters and is AMAZING listening to there views whether there pro board, pro ally pro anything!! its a chat show on a crackin radio station.

From the days of the crazy Limmy & Tommy, then onto Jack n Victor on now, all these guys have ever done is provide a crackin platform for RANGERS SUPPORTERSto callin.

Radio clyde get accussed of pro celtic... and so they should but its mainly celtic fans who call them

CALL RANGERS CHAT THE BEST RADIO SHOW ON THE AIRWAVES FOR RANGERS SUPPORTERS.

I can honestly say i have been offended, laughed, entertained, blood boiling, got into arguments and fights on Rangerschat , every single emotion!!! but see st the end of the day WE ARE ALL THE SAME AND ALL LOVE RANGERS AND THATS WHY WE ARE THE PEOPLE

KEEP ADDING TO THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD LISTENING TO RANGERSCHAT AND TELL ALL YOUR PALS!!!!

Ps im sorry ive notcalled of late, just been busy at workbut FanDango will be back shortly!!!!

WELL DONE ALL AT RANGERS CHAT YOU ARE VERY APPRECIATED DOIN WHAT U DO NIGHT AFTER NIGHT STAYING IN TO PROVIDE SO MANY RANGERS SUPPORTERS, INCLUDING DISABLED FANS AND OLDER GENERATION WHO LOVE TO INTERACT WITH RADIO

YOU SHOULD ALL BE PROUD OF YOURSELVES !!!

Not to mention that catchy phone number and awesome logo!

1374454321.jpg

;)

A Bit more optimism from callers tonight would have complimented such a fantastic intro from Fox and Tru Blue, I know you back up ur opinions IP but when ''admin'' like Hunter come onto the show with the intent hatred and making up stuff of Rangers supporters like Dave King, is shocking.

If you are on admin team IP, I would like to to ask for the removal of Hunter from the Admin of Rangers Chat, I have had a list of names tonight whom he has BANNED!!!!!!!!!!! off the show for disagreeing with his points, then reinstating the fortunate ones, This was done to me aswell and is not Nice. Rangers Chat has never been a Follow Follow type forum where 1 man sits and chops bears who Donate money, Call in the show and have differing opinions on all things Rangers. Tonights show broke records with bears listening in, I couldnt call in as i am at work tnight but I am sure dozens of folks were put off with the poor comments of Hunter.

The beginning of show was different class, but I like many others may have turned the radio off when Hunter was in full flow !!

You know me I will Praise Rangers Chat to the hilt, but when several people start complaining about being Banned then that has to stop !

Great night for the Rangers, and hopefully the New Rangers will take us all in, and maybe in 10 year from now we wont even give 2 fks who is in the Rangers board room !!

What on actual earth is going on?!!! Fellow bears being banned from a show that was created for Bears to share opinions? REALLY??

If that truly is accurate then that is not on. Not on at all. Banning trolls I get...but bears that have contributed to the show? Get your attitudes in check.

A Bit more optimism from callers tonight would have complimented such a fantastic intro from Fox and Tru Blue, I know you back up ur opinions IP but when ''admin'' like Hunter come onto the show with the intent hatred and making up stuff of Rangers supporters like Dave King, is shocking.

If you are on admin team IP, I would like to to ask for the removal of Hunter from the Admin of Rangers Chat, I have had a list of names tonight whom he has BANNED!!!!!!!!!!! off the show for disagreeing with his points, then reinstating the fortunate ones, This was done to me aswell and is not Nice. Rangers Chat has never been a Follow Follow type forum where 1 man sits and chops bears who Donate money, Call in the show and have differing opinions on all things Rangers. Tonights show broke records with bears listening in, I couldnt call in as i am at work tnight but I am sure dozens of folks were put off with the poor comments of Hunter.

The beginning of show was different class, but I like many others may have turned the radio off when Hunter was in full flow !!

You know me I will Praise Rangers Chat to the hilt, but when several people start complaining about being Banned then that has to stop !

Great night for the Rangers, and hopefully the New Rangers will take us all in, and maybe in 10 year from now we wont even give 2 fks who is in the Rangers board room !!

You hatred for me is beginning to leak out Dunny. Making accusations you can't support. Show the list of people whom I've banned for no reason. YOU were banned for threatening behaviour, and later reinstated, though I could have objected to that.

Every accusation I've made against King has been backed up with reports, but I notice you haven't proven them wrong. So carry on making a complete dick of yourself and when you can PROVE me wrong, please do so. Until then, this "crank" will continue to ask relevant questions, no matter how much YOU dislike hearing opinions YOU don't agree with.

You hatred for me is beginning to leak out Dunny. Making accusations you can't support. Show the list of people whom I've banned for no reason. YOU were banned for threatening behaviour, and later reinstated, though I could have objected to that.

Every accusation I've made against King has been backed up with reports, but I notice you haven't proven them wrong. So carry on making a complete dick of yourself and when you can PROVE me wrong, please do so. Until then, this "crank" will continue to ask relevant questions, no matter how much YOU dislike hearing opinions YOU don't agree with.

Just listening just now and you conclude that MA and SE voted for King.

Back that one up lol

GM

I listened last night and was a bit disappointed with the negativity.

I understand why people are sceptical of King etc and I didn't agree with some of their methods but surely the last few boards have been dreadful.

The club is a shambles on and off the park and change was needed.

Still it's all about opinions I suppose.

Just listening just now and you conclude that MA and SE voted for King.

Back that one up lol

GM

Voted with or, probably more accurately, didn't vote against him. Had the Easdale and Ashley votes gone against Dave King, it would have been a much closer contest. As I understand it, Dave King was told by Lambias that he had won the vote, so Lambias knew in advance the result. Easdale/Ashley share/proxy amounts to more than 30% so if they had abstained, as some reports claim, it would only have been a 70% vote cast. So taking into account the floating vote, with no attachment/loyalty to either side, it's possible to reach the conclusion that Ashley or Easdale, or both in some way supported Dave King.

For the past couple of years the Boards we've had have been under intense scrutiny mainly because of the Whyte fiasco. Why should that change now. I, for one, really do hope Dave King/3Bears make good on the promises made. We can then get back to doing what we do best which is support our team.

Until such time, Rangerschat will continue to question the goings on at the club, as we have done, even though we were accused of being 'pro-board'. This was only because pro-King supporters wouldn't call in to put over their opinion. So if anyone feels they show has gone too far in one direction, call in and say why you think that to be the case.

Unfortunately, we do get some people who only want to be abusive. Those calls tend to be dropped. We try to keep debates open and flowing, which means it can get heated at times.

Well done Rangerschat on hitting the 1 million listeners,Great achievement.Congratulations to TexasTommy,Ian,Fox,Trublu,Hunter,IP,Boswell,EK Bear and the late great Dado's dado,these guys have made the show what it is.Also a great big pat on the back for all the callers and contributors(there are too many to mention)

Dave King and Paul Murray were not my ideal dream team(i thought we could do better)but i wish them all the very best of British.

Let's all get behind them and see where it takes us.

At the very least we might now get the odd bit of communication from the boardroom now.

All opinions are valid(that is what the show is all about) but please keep the personal attacks to a minimum,we're ALL battered and bruised after the last few years.Let's not turn our guns on each other.

Onwards and Upwards

Durhambear

Well done Rangerschat on hitting the 1 million listeners,Great achievement.Congratulations to TexasTommy,Ian,Fox,Trublu IP,Boswell,EK Bear and the late great Dado's dado,these guys have made the show what it is.Also a great big pat on the back for all the callers and contributors(there are too many to mention)

Dave King and Paul Murray were not my ideal dream team(i thought we could do better)but i wish them all the very best of British.

Let's all get behind them and see where it takes us.

At the very least we might now get the odd bit of communication from the boardroom now.

All opinions are valid(that is what the show is all about) but please keep the personal attacks to a minimum,we're ALL battered and bruised after the last few years.Let's not turn our guns on each other.

Onwards and Upwards

Durhambear

Post of the year! The very fact Dado started his "idea" of fan ownership on Rangersmedia and put an idea in peoples minds then others took itforward, is a great memory of the guy and he will be very proud of yesterday and whats still goin on at RF etc etc

just thought that was very apt point on yesterdays events.!

Haven't really been able to listen to the show regularly for a couple of months as work has been killing me,and if I'm probably more honest with myself I sort of fell away as I just couldn't take the constant love in for MA from a certain one or two callers to the show,fair enough if you want him in charge but the raging hardon for the guy was totally cringeworthy.

I'm sure some people will know who I'm talking about :wink:

Voted with or, probably more accurately, didn't vote against him.

- sorry but that isn't what you said. You said voted for King. Do the sums. Roughly 70% voted - basically just MA voted against him.

Had the Easdale and Ashley votes gone against Dave King, it would have been a much closer contest.

- what makes you conclude that? Who voted against King in your eyes?

As I understand it, Dave King was told by Lambias that he had won the vote, so Lambias knew in advance the result.

- that's because capita informed him of the results of the proxy voting.

Easdale/Ashley share/proxy amounts to more than 30% so if they had abstained, as some reports claim, it would only have been a 70% vote cast.

- Easdale proxy plus MA is less than 30%. SE+proxy was diluted to about 20%

So taking into account the floating vote, with no attachment/loyalty to either side, it's possible to reach the conclusion that Ashley or Easdale, or both in some way supported Dave King.

It's not about having loyalty to either side, it's about using the available information to objectively decide what is best for stakeholders. DL and LL did nothing to convince people it seems.

Sorry but looking at the facts I don't see how you can come to that conclusion bud.

GM