Rangers Chat Live Phone In

Dunny_01

Haven't really been able to listen to the show regularly for a couple of months as work has been killing me,and if I'm probably more honest with myself I sort of fell away as I just couldn't take the constant love in for MA from a certain one or two callers to the show,fair enough if you want him in charge but the raging hardon for the guy was totally cringeworthy.

I'm sure some people will know who I'm talking about :wink:

Have u spoke to BRIDGEMAN about royalties to use his great username???? For months i have though u were him on rangersmedia!! lol Keep listening mate, Tru blue is very creative in his probing questions and turns some classics shows, the old radio thing is if u dont like u turn off!! but u always listen the next night again haha

Canny understand this "some caller's say thing I don't like, am no listening" shite.

Some people seem determined to take the opinions of a few people and attribute them to the entire site/show.

They've done the same thing to RM. If you never came on here and just took certain people's word for it, then you'd believe that RM was some sort of Pro board stronghold.

Seriously, what is the obsession with trying to discredit large groups of supporters?

Have u spoke to BRIDGEMAN about royalties to use his great username???? For months i have though u were him on rangersmedia!! lol Keep listening mate, Tru blue is very creative in his probing questions and turns some classics shows, the old radio thing is if u dont like u turn off!! but u always listen the next night again haha

I'm sure Bridgeman has an account on here mate but never posts I think,also congratulations to the show for hitting the 1m mark (tu)

I listen when I can and Bridgeman is a legend !!!

TrueBlue seems fair and Ian's patter is good.

I'm sure Bridgeman has an account on here mate but never posts I think,also congratulations to the show for hitting the 1m mark (tu)

1 million mark is simply amazing but nothin to do we me mate the contributers mentioned above including Hunter made they figures happen im just a caller ma man, but now boardroom wars are over im sure ill be phoning in nore regular!!!

1. I dont hate anyone and u are a radio guy whom i dont listen to or give credance to like Graeme spiers... nuthin more Hunter!!! i dont know u and dont want to know u.

I havent threatened anyone in my life!!!! ur a nut. If u want me to embarrass you publically by listing names and issues or i will do it my way by not engaging with u in any conversation as i have done for months. Ill send a list via IP ian , fox etc then the proper admin of Rangers chat can decide. Power has gone to ur head, banning people and turning Follow follow like is no way to conduct urself

U stick to ur politics show and stop ruining a fantastic Rangers show. Ur mono tone, boring and sit and makeup accusations, non facts and pass it off that ur intelectual to make people believe ur pish. Hunter u are a Rangers man of no doubt, i think u should stop making up stories inur head and put the blue scarf on and enjoy ur football.

This thread is all about promoting RangersChat and Ian Fox Tru blue do a good job of that themselves and in my sole wee opinion you should be stripped of a ban hammer.

You made the accusation on here, so show the proof on here. Nothing you could do or say would ever embarrass me. So show everyone the list and let them decide if you're lying or not.

Months ago I opened my own business here in Houston, no one online knew/knows (till now). I am so very grateful that I have so much work it keeps me busy more than 12 hours a day, 7 days a week,.. and have a full schedule two weeks in advance. With such a good thing happening in my life it does not feel right to complain. BUT... I do often catch myself complaining, and pouting, cause I don't have much time to listen to the shows, or even participate on RangersChat at all much these days.

I had came here to give the members here on Rangers Media a great big "THANK YOU!!" .... You guys here are just a wonderful bunch, and with you all helping spread the RangersChat word, and dropping in now and then we were able to pass 1 million site hits, 1 Million show listens, and just showing that when a site really is "for the people, by the people" it will succeed! ... then I read this thread and seems I missed more than I even knew I missed, and that "happy, happy, happy, YAYYYYYYYYY" smile I had on my face has melted. Think I will go kill myself now.. love you guys!!.. miss you all .. and even with the stuff it seems is going on I still would like to think you all here at Rangers Media, members and staff, for the past help and support us at RangersChat have received from you all! ... xxx

For the record,, far as Dunny being a liar. well .. I wish I could say I know him to only tell the truth. .. But that itself would not be fact.

Him telling me "I'll just put the tip in" was nothing more than an old fashion bold face flat out LIE!!!!

and even with the stuff it seems is going on I still would like to think you all here at RangersMedia, members and staff, for the past help and support us at RangersChat have received from you all! ... xxx

Good to hear Tommy. (tu)

Hope your business is doing well - that would mean you could afford the £10 ($15) membership fee for the RM Sponsors' Fund. :thumbup:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272037

:D

Good to hear Tommy. (tu)

Hope your business is doing well - that would mean you could afford the £10 ($15) membership fee for the RM Sponsors' Fund. :thumbup:

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=272037

:D

Damn I missed him!

I'll need to be quicker off the mark next season. :(

Unless they get to 2 million listeners before that - then I'll get him! (tu)

For the record,, far as Dunny being a liar. well .. I wish I could say I know him to only tell the truth. .. But that itself would not be fact.

Him telling me "I'll just put the tip in" was nothing more than an old fashion bold face flat out LIE!!!!

hahaha great post above this one ya usa bampot!!! hope ur doin great, u should defo make an appearance as you are THE ONLY ONE wae the face for radio..... aye right!!!!

Gents

Just a suggestion which I hope you all take in the spirit in which it is given - perhaps the misunderstandings, disagreements and accusations would have a far greater chance of resolution if they were done privately.

This..... I 100% agree on.

I have seen some standard fall outs. Even fell out with a good few of you myself, but bringing it to another site for goodness sake. This isn't cool.

Dunny, you need a spanked bottom with no supper and Hunter for biting back, you need the naughty corner for 90 minutes with no half time.

As said before. ..sort out your attitudes. Do the gentleman's handshake if you must, but be adults at least.

Tommy made a great show and all of you helped continue it on it's path to ongoing greatness, but this spat needs to stay private or I'll kick both your bottoms. Yep I threatened you both. Ban me and I'll "hunt" ye doon ;)

Peace xxx

Gents

Just a suggestion which I hope you all take in the spirit in which it is given - perhaps the misunderstandings, disagreements and accusations would have a far greater chance of resolution if they were done privately.

To say that I am disappointed with this bout of dirty laundry airing would be an understatement.

On the show/site we are always at pains to point out that arguments and disputes on other forums should be sorted out at the place of origin not to spill over on to Rangerschat.

I wish that had been the case here.

To say that I am disappointed with this bout of dirty laundry airing would be an understatement.

On the show/site we are always at pains to point out that arguments and disputes on other forums should be sorted out at the place of origin not to spill over on to Rangerschat.

I wish that had been the case here.

So you people think someone telling bare-faced lies about something should just be ignored?

Ian, I don't see you make any statement regarding the 'list' Dunny has sent you. Do YOU, being admin on Rangerschat, agree with Dunny on this?

I would much rather have done this in private, but as can be read, Dunny decided to air it in open, but refuses to 'engage' with me on the issue. So, is Dunny a bare-faced liar, or exposer of underhand tactics at Rangerschat?

If I may give as an example my own experience on rangers chat, a couple of months ago I took umbrage at some of the things a great contributor to the show was saying, one word bothered another and I stepped out of line( although i did not think so at the time, due to emotions running high!)when i calmed down and reasoned it through i pm'd the said poster and asked him what he was like at accepting an apology he said there was no need to apologise as his emotions had been running high too , we shook hands like men, and remain on great terms with each other to this day... perhaps this could be a way forward for us all.

Engage with u no...., List has been sent to Ian and Fox today for the admin to discuss. Banning bears is shocking. end of no need to question if im a liar as most people on the site and this site know me!!

Don't always listen to a banned persons reasons for being banned mate. They rarely match up to the actual reason they wwre banned.

I know of no details of any of this, just speaking through experience as admin, we have banned plenty people for things, and then we are told we banned them for something totaly different.

Usually it's " i got banned for having an opinion" which is pretty much never the case.

So you people think someone telling bare-faced lies about something should just be ignored?

Ian, I don't see you make any statement regarding the 'list' Dunny has sent you. Do YOU, being admin on Rangerschat, agree with Dunny on this?

I would much rather have done this in private, but as can be read, Dunny decided to air it in open, but refuses to 'engage' with me on the issue. So, is Dunny a bare-faced liar, or exposer of underhand tactics at Rangerschat?

Hunter, you are like a bull to the red rag. Did I read that you said earlier that Dunny has embarrassed himself. Do you think you are not in same league continuing this here?

Are you willing to show yourself as a person to rise above and sort it out or do you like to be the person who has his ego mended for all to see so that you feel better?

If this was a fully justified banning in everyones eyes within admin as well as your own then job done.

THIS here...has to stop.

There are bigger things at large in general life than an online squabble or battle of egos between "adult men"

If it carries on here then I think this will end up needing locked. It's quite frankly embarrassing reading this. Sorry to say.

Don't always listen to a banned persons reasons for being banned mate. They rarely match up to the actual reason they wwre banned.

I know of no details of any of this, just speaking through experience as admin, we have banned plenty people for things, and then we are told we banned them for something totaly different.

Usually it's " i got banned for having an opinion" which is pretty much never the case.

Think this is the case spot on Gogzy, I reacted at the fact names that have been on the site for a long time were being banned, and i knew it happened as it happened to me too, but like you say, people jump on it ! Agree 100 % bud