Tina Turner live before kick off

JamieG54

Sorry, I didn't know it was your forum, I'll be sure to run my opinions by you in the future.

Obviously not that clever either .

Where was it that i said it was my forum ?

The forum is for Gers fans only .

Do one , you know where you belong ..........

Obviously not that clever either .

Where was it that i said it was my forum ?

The forum is for Gers fans only .

Do one , you know where you belong ..........

Ah, I understand now....I don't agree with you so I'm not a Rangers fan, jolly good. Read the pinned post, report me and I am sure admin will review my previous posts and article for the site.

By the way, whether you think it is ok for the fans to sing whatever they want, that is why we cannot get the song played in full.

Ah, I understand now....I don't agree with you so I'm not a Rangers fan, jolly good. Read the pinned post, report me and I am sure admin will review my previous posts and article for the site.

By the way, whether you think it is ok for the fans to sing whatever they want, that is why we cannot get the song played in full.

Glad you get it now genius ...........

Maybe time to introduce a new song to replace Simply the Best? It's dated and she's pushing 70 now. It's also far too middle of the road. I would like us to adopt something that's a bit more 21st century. After all who in their right mind would ever admit to owning a Tina Turner record that Ike isn't playing guitar on?

Would be good if we could get someone to cover simply the best, get it in the charts like penny arcade and send all proceeds to rangers charity foundation....

Then get said cover artist to sing our players out.

My two cents

Maybe time to introduce a new song to replace Simply the Best? It's dated and she's pushing 70 now. It's also far too middle of the road. I would like us to adopt something that's a bit more 21st century. After all who in their right mind would ever admit to owning a Tina Turner record that Ike isn't playing guitar on?

No.

A year or Two after Tina Turner released Simply The best

She was joind in a duet singing it with Jimmy Barnes for a Rugby League add for Australian TV

Jimmy Barnes, was the front singer of Cold Chisel

He is an Aussie legend who is Scottish and a true blue bear

He would jump at the chance of singing at Ibrox

A year or Two after Tina Turner released Simply The best

She was joind in a duet singing it with Jimmy Barnes for a Rugby League add for Australian TV

Jimmy Barnes, was the front singer of Cold Chisel

He is an Aussie legend who is Scottish and a true blue bear

He would jump at the chance of singing at Ibrox

simply no!

im well over all these haggard old rockstars

why not something new?!

Wasn't there a story a few years ago about a Tina Turner tribute getting booed off at a Mhanks function?

Personally, I hate the song and the piped music at Ibrox. Turning us into a bunch of automatons and Pavlovian dugs.

"Sandy, Sandy, Sandy in Royal Blue"

Its a pish song. MOR plodding shite, full of totally irrelevant lyrics, complete with handclaps, just to get to shout Simply the Best at the chorus.

Bring back the terrible Bryan Adams song as well.

Something by Rihanna then? :craphead: