Top 5 goal celebrations from a rangers player.

bluesbro1976

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I always liked to of Steven Naismith's celebrations because although I'm assuming, I like to think that they were aimed at the Tims.

En route to the title towards the end of the 2010/11 season, he would cover his ears (As below, but he also did it when he scored the second during the 5-1 league winning match at Rugby Park) and that season, Lennon had walked on to the Ibrox pitch after a game and cupped his ears.

I might be fantasising, but I think that was in response to Lennon's actions.

15165638.JPG

This was a backwards "pray", aimed at the Tims. Again, I'd like to think so.

steven-naismith-376545176.jpg

Having said that, the little cunt turned his back on this club at it's time of need and if there is either a Rangers fan out there who still appreciates him or there is a suggestion that we would ever re-sign him in the future, a large part of me would die.

I always liked to of Steven Naismith's celebrations because although I'm assuming, I like to think that they were aimed at the Tims.

En route to the title towards the end of the 2010/11 season, he would cover his ears (As below, but he also did it when he scored the second during the 5-1 league winning match at Rugby Park) and that season, Lennon had walked on to the Ibrox pitch after a game and cupped his ears.

I might be fantasising, but I think that was in response to Lennon's actions.

15165638.JPG

This was a backwards "pray", aimed at the Tims. Again, I'd like to think so.

steven-naismith-376545176.jpg

Having said that, the little cunt turned his back on this club at it's time of need and if there is either a Rangers fan out there who still appreciates him or there is a suggestion that we would ever re-sign him in the future, a large part of me would die.

:lol:

Wrong on both counts sadly.

He already explained them and the second one was a joke with one of his mates

Nacho in the cup final against Falkirk, the game that Boyd complained it was too hot to play football. Anyone remember weather like that? I think I've forgot. Anyway, peach of a goal and when he scored he ran straight to McCoist, jumped on him and tried to hump him like a jack russel humps your lower leg. I'm sure Nacho done a similar celebration on Paul le Guen.

haha boyd complained it was too hot to play....in Scotland !!! Lol, I never knew that, and he wonders why he failed miserably in turkey!

Did he? Fuck.

Actually, it is too good to be true considering he's a money-grabbing, spineless, back-stabbing fuck.

Yeah he's a prick.

I remember the interview before he left can't remember what he first one was off hand but the fins was a one with his best mate.

Not been doing them too often now right enough since he can't score to save his life.

haha boyd complained it was too hot to play....in Scotland !!! Lol, I never knew that, and he wonders why he failed miserably in turkey!

Imagine saying that as an excuse to come off :lol:

You said that to Alex Ferguson he would imprint a boot in yer forehead

Airds goal at QP this season deserves a mention for sheer passion, you could see how much it meant to him, he clearly has the drive needed to succeed here.

Edu last minute was my favourite for my own celebration as in the crowd going mental.

Also loved Weiss and Davis celebration in Weiss's debut, just how it was practically Weiss's celebration when Davis had scored.

Loved the Darch salute.

The Cousin against the tims was good.

My favourite football celebration ever though was (Not Rangers) Adebayour against Arsenal when he ran the length of the pitch to slide on his knees in front of the raging Arsenal fans :lol:

Lovenkrands CIS final vs tims( mainly for the camera angle capturing the sheer joy of fans in the back round)

Novo at the San giro when he beat rab Douglas ( for the same reason as above )

Claudio Reyna v Parma

Amato's bolt :)

Rangers team do the huddle!!!