Fighting BBC Scotland, Cancel Your TV License Today .

Rangers Lady

He realises his 12-12-18 is dead in the water

He is trying to blame CG for influencing Longmuir

He claimed no SPL2 talk has happened

He says there is no rush, but it has to happen for next season :-0

He is mumbling fuck

I just hope SFL hold their nerve and veto this clusterfuck

I would then expect an SPL2 plan to be promptly introduced

Should we be "invited" who knows

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Astounding.

Add that too the statements that "it's nothing to do with the SPL" in regards to the title stripping verdict, and "we should only focus on the deal in front of us" regarding reconstruction...I don't see how ANY team in the SPL or SFL for that matter would be happy with a man like that at the helm.

The reconstruction logic therefore is:

Something must be done

This is something

Therefore we must do it.

Truly brainless

I endured BBC sportsound today, Cosgrove, Cowan, Francis,Patrick and a Mastermind bheast expert were all available to discuss Rangers..

The McGarvey voice was naselled and putrid like vermin.

By no coincidence the multi Rangers hating panel introduced their first caller with the same guttural timbre...

I endured BBC sportsound today, Cosgrove, Cowan, Francis,Patrick and a Mastermind bheast expert were all available to discuss Rangers..

The McGarvey voice was naselled and putrid like vermin.

By no coincidence the multi Rangers hating panel introduced their first caller with the same guttural timbre...

that fork tongue inbred Davie that phoned in gets to spout his bile every other night on Clyde .think he's a definite plant

that fork tongue inbred Davie that phoned in gets to spout his bile every other night on Clyde .think he's a definite plant

Heard that mutant Davie a few times on snide, it can't seem to string 2 words together without name dropping Rangers.

Utterly obsessed tiny little man, if he wants to talk about Rangers so badly he should log on to kerryfail st and go on the 10,000,000 page Rangers thread on that site and give everyone some peace.

I don't listen to the BBC Scotland (or BBC anywhere for that matter) sports programmes, nor do I watch their TV coverage of sport. They are, in my view, not to be trusted. They have pursued a blatently anti-Rangers agenda and, from the info on these threads, are still doing so. And giving air-time to those who want to peddle their anti-Rangers thinking and to peddle their own agendas. No proper balance it seems and no proper moderation it seems. And very far from how a public broadcaster should be behaving. But then that is not new and that's why I won't listen to their sports programmes or watch their TV football coverage.

And as for Doncaster (and Regan for that matter) - in my view it is clear and has been for a long time now that they do not have the competences, leadership skills, dignity,integrity or credibility to be leading the football organisations they represent. Other than for the SPL clubs of influence who they represent, and the ring-leader of those clubs I do not see why any other club in Scotland would trust the leadership of either man. But they remain in office, and there has been no challenge to their leadership whatsoever. So I can only conclude that clubs in Scotland are indeed happy with the leadership they provide and are willing to be led by the proverbial noses in whatever direction Doncaster and Regan lead them. And because they remain in post I assume that the anti-Rangers agenda will continue, and that the BBC and other media outlets will continue to give them the platform to speak from. How on earth any Director from Rangers could ever sit in a meeting with either Regan or Doncaster and expect it to be constructive and meaningful is a stretch of the imagination far beyond belief. Seems to me that it does not matter what they say, how often they demonstrate incompetence, how plain daft their plans for reconstruction are - the Scottish football clubs other than Rangers seem to be quite content with that level of performance. In any other organisation CEOs performing in the way these 2 have done would have been replaced by now. But this is Scottish football and it has its own agenda and needs its own pet-poodle front men to pursue that agenda.

i think its brilliant that these fuckers can scream / shout about the big bad rangers being the sole perpertrater of all things bad with scottish football. the more they scream and shout shows we must be really getting up their noses. so charlie must keep up with the sound bites with us leaving scotland and how piss-poor the reconstruction is and generally giving the cabal pelters at every opportunity. this is one of the reasons that WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

Absolutely appalling show, openly anti Rangers without even trying to hide it, its quite clear Scottish football cant move on and i am beginning to think that I am wrong in thinking the Scottish League is our home, open hatred is the norm.

WATP

Only their complete removal from all footballing infrastructure will bring me back to feeling part of this country. Salmon if your listening there will be no independence while you sit back and do nothing about this scum.

Can't wait until this independence shit is kicked into touch and that fat smarmy cunt and his hobbit dyke are booted out of politics

NEVER pay your license fee, I cancelled they came to the door and no action was taken....

If you can't sign the HMRC at least cancel your licence DD, it is not a crime, they can do NOTHING...

I dnt think thats true BT

Rangers haven't even got a vote in reconstruction yet they're forced to put our opinion at the top. If you ignore this countries biggest Club and make plans without us you'll probably get the boot for not doing your Job correctly. That's a fact!

i think its brilliant that these fuckers can scream / shout about the big bad rangers being the sole perpertrater of all things bad with scottish football. the more they scream and shout shows we must be really getting up their noses. so charlie must keep up with the sound bites with us leaving scotland and how piss-poor the reconstruction is and generally giving the cabal pelters at every opportunity. this is one of the reasons that WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

What i cannot get my head round is the opposition directed at Charles Green from within our support.Ofcourse he is playing to the cabal of Scottish football,aided and abetted by James Traynor in the background.Knows when to be heard and getting the exposure,wily old fox is our Charlie,keep them on their toes and let the force be with you :thumbup:

he's an arsehole claimed to have seen the 5 way agreement when asked who showed him it he couldn't it was show

he's an arsehole claims he saw the 5 way agreement could not reveal his source as it was confidential .funny how these scummy bastards are always accountants who know rangers business.could well be a plant he seems to be reading from a prepared script every time you here the cunt (another tommy)

cosgrove having to be restrained by odious who is squealing I HATE RANGERS more than you and cosgrove lost the plot......... It's all RANGERS fault.... everything !!!

It shows you what a Rangers hating piece of shite cosgrove is that even britney sounds moderate beside him

@ 40 to 58 minutes

http://www.bbc.co.uk...series/scotfoot

he's an arsehole claimed to have seen the 5 way agreement when asked who showed him it he couldn't it was show

he's an arsehole claims he saw the 5 way agreement could not reveal his source as it was confidential .funny how these scummy bastards are always accountants who know rangers business.could well be a plant he seems to be reading from a prepared script every time you here the cunt (another tommy)

He's a very bitter individual; utterly obsessed about us, extremely annoying voice and always referring to us as the 'new rangers'. Not surprising, but very annoying no-one ever picks him up on that, even the less Timmy guests.

I dnt think thats true BT

I did it, they came round with I.D. and a handset giving it large.

Off he trotted after a my wee rant, got a letter through Blah Blah you can not watch BBC streamed live.....

End off.

Cancel your DD they do not have the power to come after you

our license fee pays for that!!!! seriously its a disgrace i wouldnt give them another payment if it wasnt ud get the jail for non payment!

shocker

Just don't pay it and if they come to your door tell them you don't have a tv, there's not a thing they can do about it. They will tell you they will come back but they can't force you to let them into your home and the police will never force entry over a tv licence.

I did it, they came round with I.D. and a handset giving it large.

Off he trotted after a my wee rant, got a letter through Blah Blah you can not watch BBC streamed live.....

End off.

Cancel your DD they do not have the power to come after you

If you are going to advise people on this matter, you should at least make your information correct. You need a licence to legally watch "ANY" TV program live or recorded live, not just BBC. If they come to your door, simply close it in their face, and do not speak to them.