Are Hearts in Administration ?

Just been reading on BBC website that Mad Vlad is broke, his bank is in admin and he is trying to sell his shares to fans consortium etc etc.

The bit that struck me was where he says his bank's administrators are running the Club.

If this is right, then surely that makes Hearts in administration !! or am I wrong ?

I don't think they're there yet and from what I heard last night from his interview is that he plans still to sell the club, with at least 51% to fans.

I've no idea what he means by that, but I am surprised that they seem to be getting chance after chance from HMRC.

Obviously there's more anti Rangers folk work in HMRC that don't give a toss about killing the Jambo's.

If he has filed for bankruptcy as the BBC is reporting,....does that not mean by SFA rules that he's deemed a "non-fit and proper person to run a football club" and therefor Hearts and Vlad will be punished in accordance with the rules?

Under anyone else's jurisdiction, yes.

But their not Rangers, so I can't see it happening.

not yet - but the biggest eye opener on the BBC website was this:

BBC Scotland has learned Hearts are around £25m in debt, with £15m of that secured by Tynecastle Stadium and now controlled by the administrators of Ukio Bankas.

Thats a massive amount of debt for a club that size, and I cant help feeling the clock is ticking for them.

See these cunts that buy football clubs ie Craig Whyte and this cretin mad vlad should the SFA not be trying to stop these idiots and looking into there background before they takeover?

Then when everything goes wrong, the SFA are telling us all that the guy is "not fit for purpose". Maybe if yous done you're job and gave a fuck about the game nothing like this would happen?

What is the point of the SFA what do these idiots actually do?

Dunfermline are already in administration yet no penalties have been levied against them. By this time RFC would have been fined, had a transfer embargo in place and been deducted points.

Double standards in Scotland - surely not.

Suspect the situation at Hearts is one of the main reasons why the spl are pushing for change at all costs. No one is going to buy Hearts with the kind of debt levels they have and while they have cut costs and are breaking even their playing squad is decimated and relegation is on the cards for them next season if they last that long.

Spl want to form a new league and change the rules so Hearts can be newco'd and face nothing more than a fine and some points taken away.

After having looked at Jambos sickback a few times i can't wait to see these arrogant jambos taken down a peg or two, they believe mad vlad is just going to walk away from the club taking a £20m plus loss, (aye right)

Suspect the situation at Hearts is one of the main reasons why the spl are pushing for change at all costs. No one is going to buy Hearts with the kind of debt levels they have and while they have cut costs and are breaking even their playing squad is decimated and relegation is on the cards for them next season if they last that long.

Spl want to form a new league and change the rules so Hearts can be newco'd and face nothing more than a fine and some points taken away.

After having looked at Jambos sickback a few times i can't wait to see these arrogant jambos taken down a peg or two, they believe mad vlad is just going to walk away from the club taking a £20m plus loss, (aye right)

There is no chance hearts will get relegated. They are 14 points clear of Dundee who will be relegated.

Dunfermline are already in administration yet no penalties have been levied against them. By this time RFC would have been fined, had a transfer embargo in place and been deducted points.

Double standards in Scotland - surely not.

The SPL were in charge of us in admin and had an automatic 10 point deduction. SFL are in charge this time and don't have any admin rules. I think the SFL will hit Dunfermline with some sort of punishment. In the past they have relegated Livingston to SFL3 and deducted Dundee 25pts, so I would expect some sanctions to be applied.

SFA fined and Transfer Embargoed us. They seem reluctant to do that with Dunfermilne which does stick in the craw.

There is no chance hearts will get relegated. They are 14 points clear of Dundee who will be relegated.

Was meaning more next season when i brought up relegation for the jambos, most of their top players are likely to leave in the summer and they've already cut back a lot in the last few months as well on top of that.

Dundee have more or less saved them this season that won't be the case next year.

Unless they go into admin before the end of the season. The SPL changed their riles in close season that entering admin brings an automatic points deduction of 1/3 of the points earned the previous season. In the case of Hearts that would be a 17 point deduction

Unless they go into admin before the end of the season. The SPL changed their riles in close season that entering admin brings an automatic points deduction of 1/3 of the points earned the previous season. In the case of Hearts that would be a 17 point deduction

And with no unprepared team like Dundee going to be flung into the top flight next season it'll mean all but guaranteed relegation (tu)

And with no unprepared team like Dundee going to be flung into the top flight next season it'll mean all but guaranteed relegation (tu)

I was thinking Hearts could actually get relegated this season in this scenario. That would leave Dendee as canon fodder for next season