Jim Traynor responds to ASA probe

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The easiest and most understandable fact, ( well, maybe not to the filth ) and this is just one of many, is this.........Rangers, the club, was bought by Charles Green's consortium BEFORE the old company that ran Rangers were liqiudated, it may have been easier for them to argue, if say, no one had came in and saved us and the gates were padlocked etc etc, but this simply did not happen and as i stated we were bought over BEFORE liquidation took place so it's essentially the club changing ownership from one company to another with no loss of history!

The easiest and most understandable fact, ( well, maybe not to the filth ) and this is just one of many, is this.........Rangers, the club, was bought by Charles Green's consortium BEFORE the old company that ran Rangers were liqiudated, it may have been easier for them to argue, if say, no one had came in and saved us and the gates were padlocked etc etc, but this simply did not happen and as i stated we were bought over BEFORE liquidation took place so it's essentially the club changing ownership from one company to another with no loss of history!

You dignify all this too much with your eloquence. We should relax about this whole thing. You know it's Rangers, I know it's Rangers, and anyone who thinks it's not Rangers is living in lala land.

I don't understand why the club dont just take one person to court for liable.

That cunt Cosgrove would seem the prime candidate.

It's almost like these wanks are calling Charlie's bluff.

Can't understand why we cant do(legally)those cunts on RC and RS.

Bring back SOUNESS.

No fucking joke by the way.

Imagine that prick Spiers facing Souness!

I don't understand why the club dont just take one person to court for liable.

That cunt Cosgrove would seem the prime candidate.

It's almost like these wanks are calling Charlie's bluff.

Can't understand why we cant do(legally)those cunts on RC and RS.

Bring back SOUNESS.

No fucking joke by the way.

Imagine that prick Spiers facing Souness!

Maybe Charles Green thinks there a waste of space and there is more important things going on at Rangers just now to worry about these no marks.

Once everything is sorted out behind the scenes though and we know what league we're in i think something should be done about them.

There is still to much going on with, trying to get a new team for next season not knowing what league we will be in and needing new scouts etc.....

The retards are actually doing us a favour, when the ASA confirm our status and our history they'll have to accept it.

This. Spot on. Given the weight of evidence in our favour, why do the haters not see the hole they are digging for themselves here?

I poster previously re th his idea....its like two 15 year olds came up with the idea in there bedroom.

Indeed, that phrase may be premature. The liquidation process takes some time.

It should be...

BEFORE the old company that ran Rangers were placed into the liquidation process.

Indeed, that phrase may be premature. The liquidation process takes some time.

It should be...

BEFORE the old company that ran Rangers were placed into the liquidation process.

Thanks mate, your absolutely correct of course, maybe i should have thought through the wording with more precision!

Enquiries into common knowledge, and making complaints about common knowledge, typical thick micks

Could you please use the terms ....mhanks , Tims or scummy bastards . I find the use of the term "thick mick " insulting ,and I will be contacting Focus as soon as I can be arsed :lol:

The retards are actually doing us a favour, when the ASA confirm our status and our history they'll have to accept it.

Doesn't matter what the ASA confirm, the mutants at the girodome will still be spouting their 'Sevco' and 'Sevconian' shite. Must be a bastard living in the shadow of Scotland's most successful club, unlike that mob, we are proud of our history. As many have said before, it's been nice being paedo free in division three.